Entertainment 11

The little squirrel slept soundly. The sound of the rain outside seemed to be its sleep aid. It turned over and stretched out in the palm of Min Gu Nian.

Yuan Gulu's big eyes opened, he moved his nose and smelled a familiar smell.

"Squeaky-"

In order for the little squirrel to sleep more comfortably, Min Gu Nian bent his palms in an arched shape. The little squirrel rolled from side to side, but couldn't turn around. His dark pupils stared straight at the man who controlled him, as if he was complaining, very smart.

"Hehehe..." Min Gu Young laughed loudly, he stretched out a finger and poked his soft belly.

"Squeaky-"

The four little claws wanted to grab the "evil" hand, but unfortunately, he was sick and just had no strength at all, and his fingers were specially pressed on the sensitive, which made him "squeak" and laughed.

Seeing the little squirrel's energetic appearance, Min Gu Nian relieved his worries about Bai Tang a little. After the play, the little squirrel was tired and paralyzed on its wide palm, and its belly was heaving.

"Tangtang..."

As the man shouted, the little squirrel, who was still trying to turn over, froze. Did Min Gu Nian see that he had turned into a squirrel? Will he catch himself as a monster?

Thinking of this, Bai Tang didn't know where the strength came from, but he broke free.

Min Gu Nian's bondage, with his feet on the ground, hurried to hide in the crevices behind the rocks.

Min Gu Nian was startled, and hurriedly followed in the footsteps of the little squirrel. When he reached the rock, a fluffy tail was stuck in the seam.

This scene made Min Gu Nian couldn't help laughing, how could his baby be so cute.

Hearing the man's laughter, the little squirrel tried harder to drill the hole.

"Tangtang, there may be bugs in it."

insect!

The little squirrel paused and quickly withdrew, "Squeaky—" Wherever there are bugs, he doesn't want them to crawl on him.

Thinking of those caterpillars wriggling around, Bai Tang felt itchy all over his body.

"Tang Tang." Min Gu Nian held the squirrel and stroked the mud from his body, "Can you change back?"

Bai Tang suddenly remembered that Min Gu Nian was in a cold war with him, what he was going to say at this moment, whether to break up or...

The translucent and translucent liquid wetted the palm of the hand, mixed with the dust that had not been photographed, and stained the squirrel hair dirty.

When Min Gu Nian saw the squirrel, he cried, and his heart seemed to be tortured by someone with a blade.

"Don't cry, I was wrong, Tangtang, it's my fault, I shouldn't be jealous..."

The man kept apologizing and only prayed for the little squirrel to stop crying. Sadness is not good for the body.

The little squirrel radiated a soft light, and after the light disappeared, a young man with a naked body and dark eyes soaked with tears was replaced, even more pitiful.

He opened his mouth and choked in a soft voice, "I, I thought, you don't want me anymore~ woo woo ~~~"

Min Gu Nian hugged the young man even tighter, his voice was hoarse, "It's my bastard, how can I push my baby away, Tang Tang forgive me once, okay?"