I tilt my head and puts a piece of missed placed hair and place it behind her ear resulting in her putting her head down and starting to cry.

" Are you the prettiest, prettiest girl?" I whisper with my voice cracking but I'm sure everyone heard me.

Once those words left my mouth. Mama looks up at me as if she was confused.

"What..?" She whisper so lowly I almost did hear it.

"Are you the prettiest, prettiest girl?" I ask that because it was what I asked her when I was younger.

She looks up at me with love in her eyes and moves a piece of my hair behind my ear. She smiles and shakes her head no.

"No baby. Your the prettiest girl I've ever seen" She says pulling me into a tight hug.

-flashback-

"Mama am I the prettiest, prettiest girl?!" My 13-year asked excitedly as she does my hair.

"Hmm, no baby. I'm the prettiest, prettiest girl" she says smirking and playing with her hair.

"You'll never be the prettiest girl so don't ask me that shit ever again," she says after taking my chin in her before roughly letting my chin go making my head go to the side.

She laughs and lefts the room as another man comes in for the third time today.

-flashback over-

"Hmm, your right," I say sniffling while slowly taking the knife from my thigh. I look at my father and then look at Lucas hoping he would get the hint. Luckily he did and points the gun at Lucas walking closer slowly.

"I am the prettiest, prettiest girl Ever. And I'll never ask you that shit again" I say pushing her onto her back and stabbing her into her chest.

Lucas was about to shoot at me when my father holds his gun to Lucas's head.

"Give me the gun," my father says and Lucas gives him the gun.

My father goes to take Lucas away but I look at Lydia to see her looking broken.

"Wait! Lydia comes" I say coldly and stand up.

She walks to us with dried tears in her eyes and I see she's slightly shaking.

"Did you know what this?" I ask pulling her closer to me and looking her in the eyes.

If a fairy can't look you in the eyes and tell you the answer to your question then there lying.

"No I didn't," she says looking me straight in my eyes letting out a sob letting me know she was telling the truth.

Anya, Evangeline, Val, and Ana all come and stands next to me.

"Ok do you want to go with him or stay with us," I say not letting her know he was gonna die. I wanted to know what she was gonna say.

She doesn't say anything she looks and keeps looking between us and Lucas. She looks downs for a little while. Before looking up at me and saying...

Heheh

"You guys I want to stay with you guys," she says and goes to Val's side and Val takes her into her arms.

I nod at my father and he takes Lucas away the people also come and takes my mother's body away.

"God I'm tired," Anya says yawning, and stretching her arms and legs.

Me too Anya. Me too.

---
This ain't the end but I will say nothing bad will happen. I wanted something bad to happen to everyone and everything but Val, Ana, and Izzy's relationship.

I couldn't mess up their relationship. But the next few chapters may be the last and they are gonna be lovey and Dovey.

-love ya💋
-T