Online Game 1-3

Depuis le début

    Bai Tang is the young son of the Bai family, and he is also a family friend with the Qi family. Parents have known the two children since they were young, and they know the bottom line. If the two children are together, the business will be a strong alliance and become the first in the market. A group does not matter.

    Qi Hongyi was busy looking for game bugs, and Bai Tang knew it. He has adored the eldest brother of the Qi family for many years, and he was very sweet when he heard that the elders had set a marriage for him and Qi Hongyi.

    When you are engaged, it is natural to cultivate feelings. Qi Hongyi is indifferent to everyone, even Bai Tang, who has known him since childhood.

    Bai Tang knew that Qi Hongyi didn't like him, but he liked Qi Hongyi. He thought that their marriage was not because of the so-called commercial marriage, but because of their relationship, so he also bought a game warehouse and entered the game to find Qi Hongyi to cultivate their relationship.

    Bai Tang entered the game full of joy, but he didn't expect to see Qi Hongyi walking with a girl in the game, and his actions were very intimate.

    Of course Bai Tang was jealous. He remembered the girl's name. At this time, the male and female protagonists were already fond of each other. Bai Tang finds someone who wants to break them up. For example, when the heroine is doing a solo mission, she finds someone to embarrass her, and she deliberately grabs medicinal materials from her. The jewelry materials she likes will be bought by Bai Tang at a high price.

    Jiang Yiran was depressed and felt that things were not going well recently, so when Qi Hongyi went online, he said, Qi Hongyi kept it in his heart, and when he went offline, he asked someone to check whether there was a bug in the game, but found that Bai Tang was doing the trick.

    He warned Bai Tang, but was taken by the latter as Jiang Yiran complaining to Qi Hongyi, and he targeted her even more.

    In short, there are no big moves, but small moves.

    In order to destroy Qi Hongyi and Jiang Yiran, Bai Tang also used her family power to make Jiang Yiran's parents lose their jobs. Jiang Yiran's family was in economic crisis. Jiang Yiran couldn't care about playing games. , Part-time jobs everywhere, no time to go online.

    Qi Hongyi didn't see Jiang Yiran online for several days, and Bai Tang pestered him in the game again, saying a lot of bad things about Jiang Yiran.

    Qi Hongyi left a message to Jiang Yiran, and when she finally went online, Jiang Yiran told her family difficulties under the pressure of Qi Hongyi.

    Arranging a job is just a small matter for Qi Hongyi. In this way, the male and female protagonists met in reality, and thus determined the relationship between male and female friends.

    Bai Tang was angry and anxious, and ran to complain to the elders of Qi's parents. The elders were furious and called Qi Hongyi and Jiang Yiran to let them break up.

    Jiang Yiran is an intern in the game department of Qi's Group. She is very talented in games. She pointed out many bugs in the game, and gave solutions, so that several of the company's game projects were listed ahead of schedule. In this way, Jiang Yiran is slow Slowly getting the appreciation of Qi's parents, coupled with Qi Hongyi's insistence, Bai Tang was divorced.

    The pressure of public opinion is endless. The language on the Internet can bring the dead to life, and it has not scolded the living to death.

    Qi Hongyi and Jiang Yiran, a pair of golden boys and girls in the game industry, are so popular with the public, how badly Bai Tang has been scolded, and don't want to post anything. There must be some flaws that Qi Dashao abandoned him. In the end, it developed into the young master of the Bai family, and Young Master Qi couldn't bear it any longer and broke off the marriage.