Bai Tang was still hesitating, but Xiao A dropped a heavyweight bomb, "If I encounter this situation again, Qiu'er may not be able to help the host, and the male protagonist will be in danger."

    Regarding the safety of his old attack, Bai Tang was very attentive, "Well then, when Xiao A wants to unbind, tell me, you and Qiu'er should get along well~"

    "Okay, host." Xiao A was satisfied, and it ran to Qiu'er In front of her, she showed off triumphantly, so angry that she bit the little A's tail in one bite.

    "I'm still angry, I'm not angry that you've smothered my saliva for decades." Xiao A showed weakness first, after all, the other party was the first to follow Bai Tang's system, and he, the latter, had to deal with it well. , although its level is not as high as it is for the time being.

    Qiu'er is a typical person who eats soft but not hard. Xiao A is soft first, and also tells his own embarrassing things, and turns his head angrily to find information about the next world.

    "Tang Tang, the information for the next world is here, it's a very interesting world~" Qiu'er offered a treasure as if to put the colorful novel in front of Bai Tang.

    Bai Tang has not seen such a distinctive novel cover for a long time, the colorful game illustration characters, with the words "My Lady of Holographic Online Games" written on it.

    It was also the first time for Xiao A to see this kind of cover. One person and two dogs gathered together to watch the plot:

    This is a future world, and the development of high technology has made virtual networks more real, and even allows people to experience it as if they were there .

    The heroine's name is Jiang Yiran, a girl from modern times. She loves to play games and is a typical game house. She choked to death while playing games and eating instant noodles at home in the middle of the night. When she opened her eyes again, she had come to this high place. The future world of technology. And the thing that makes her most happy is that the games in this world can actually be experienced holographically. As long as you buy a game warehouse and link the game, people can enter the game when they lie in it, as if they really entered the game, it is very real.

    Jiang Yiran started her game life like this. Among the many games, she chose one of the most popular games. It was an ancient martial arts game, and it was the latest game developed by Qi's Group, and the president of Qi's Group was the The male protagonist Qi Hongyi.

    This "Legend of Heroes in the Rivers and Lakes" is a martial arts game created by Qi's Group with huge investment, and it is loved by many people. In order to make the game perfect, the male protagonist Qi Hongyi also bought a game warehouse to experience the game.

    The story revolves around the game. The male and female protagonists meet each other during a mission in the game. This mission requires a team, and the female protagonist just plays the role of a shooter. The weapon is a bow and arrow. This mission requires a long-range attack. The role of the Lord is very advantageous.     Jiang Yiran, as a game technical nerd, has been playing games for many years, and her skills are naturally not picky. After she and the male protagonist completed the task perfectly, the first-hand game technology won the admiration of the male protagonist Qi Hongyi, and she added friends and went online. Always team up to do tasks together.

    In this way, the relationship between the male and female protagonists gradually deepened, and finally the male and female protagonists became love in the game. When the relationship was almost over, they rushed, got married, and lived happily together.

    If the story is like this, it can be regarded as a good marriage, but the bad is bad. The male protagonist also has a fiancé, that is, the male partner Bai Tang.