"H-He's fine....I godstepped here with him on my back. Now he knows what the world looks like when I fold space." I explain as looks of curiosity fall onto me. Shaking my head, I take my seat next to Gramps, beside me is Sylvie, and to her left is Elder Levis.

"Hmmm...he should be fine eventually." Elder Levis hums in amusement.

With that, the meeting started.

"Alright, so we know we have a strong hold on Darv, reclaiming it after the battle against the Scythes and their troops. We need to start making moves up top too." Asteria voices, bringing our full attention to her as a serious atmosphere fell over the room.

"It's already underway, I've gotten in contact with the captains who are still in charge of the wall." Varay leans forward, placing her hands to the table.

"It's a miracle that the wall still stands. I've heard that the Alacryans have been forming full on assaults on the soldiers at the wall." Curtis is the next to speak, as we all nod in agreement.

"The workers that are still at the wall have been reinforcing it. From recent reports, there are now two layers to the wall." Gramps finally speaks up.

"Do we have any soldiers at all outside of the walls that haven't been killed or enslaved?" Bairon's query makes the room fall silent.

"Let's not get ahead of ourselves. The wall is a ways away from here, we need to focus on what's closest to us first, taking out and foreign forces as we move along." I said as amethyst mist flows from my outstretched hand, and onto the table.

Slowly, the mist forms into a map of the entirety of Dicathen, a 3d replica of the landscape as well as labeled towns, cities and the roads that lead to them. The map itself spans out to be as big as the table itself, glowing with purple light as everyone around the table leans in to get a better look at my creation.

"What we need for now is intel. Where all Alacryan troops are situated, how many of them there are and where they will move next. Once we have that intel, we can make a move. With out lack of manpower, we cannot make any hasty moves, else we'll be defeated again." Virion stands up as he peers over the map. Hums of agreement, followed my the moving of chairs as the rest of us come to stand around the table echo throughout the room as we contemplate.

"Mica thinks we need to send out scouts."

"That's too risky. If they are caught, not only do we loose intel, but also more men, which is counterproductive." Sylvie says as she floats over the map. Her blond brows drawn together in thought as I watch her.

"Lady Sylvie is right. As much as we need the intel, risking the lives of our remaining forces is indeed counterproductive." Aya says as she steps forward from the corner of the room.

"Then what do you suggest we do? We're stuck between a rock and a hard place, taking risks is the best we can do in a situation like this." Asteria sighs in exasperation, placing her hands on the table while leaning her weight onto them, glaring down at the map in thought.

"Regis." I call as the flaming wolf, who was quietly laying under the table, crawls out as looks up at me in question. A devious smile forms on my face as I glance at him, a plan slowly forming in my mind.

"Let the lord be with me on this one." He sighs as he waits for me to voice my plan. Sylvie giggles, which turns everyone's attention to us.