Chapter 54: The Fight (Eden And Max)

Start from the beginning

Max's pov

I was teaching Dustin how to do an ollie on the skateboard. I then heard a gasp. We both turned around quickly. And what I saw made me furious. "who's that?" Dustin asked. "that bitch who was flirting with el" I quickly said as I ran there leaving Dustin behind. As I was running I saw something bad. Eden kissed el..hey!!" I said as I ran there faster.El pushed her away sharply and automatically slapped her. Eden groaned and put her hand overt her cheek in pain as she glared at el angirly. "what the fuck you bitch!" she angirly said and punched el on the nose. This whole thing happened so quick as I was running to get there. I was pretty far away. I immediately went and grabbed Eden away from el as Suzie grabbed el's arm. I saw them walking into the bathroom, el's nose was bleeding as I punched Eden on the face angirly. "What the fuck!! I told you to stay away from us!" I yelled at her. "do not touch her again do you hear me!" I said while she was breathing heavily. Suddenly she kicked my stomach and punched my face at the same time. I groaned loudly in pain. I saw lucas trying to get Eden but she punched him. She hit me so hard that I spitted blood on the ground. "Why can't you just leave us alone, what's your problem??" I said angirly glaring at her breathing heavily. "you're just scared that your little girlfriend will like me aren't you?" she said laughing. I was so angry that my face turned red. "I'm not scared! El doesn't like you I think it's pretty obvious and we're loyal to each other so fuck off you desperate bitch" I angirly said as she scoffed. "I'm desperate? I just think she deserves better, you're just an ugly girl with a red hair like carrots with stupid ugly freckles all over your body like and you're just a bitch who insults everyone and thinks is cool, but all you are is a slut" she said glaring at me. "how are you so homophobic and gay at the same time, you got serious issues" I said as she frowned. "I'm not a dyke!" she loudly. "then what the fuck are you doing? You're literally flirting with my girlfriend" I said. "I'm just messing with her" she said scoffing. "I get it! You hate yourself because you're figuring things out right now and you hate it. Clearly you're interested in el you said it yourself. Now you say you're just messing with her? As a backup? That doesn't make sense. Whatever you are I don't give a shit just get the hell away from my girlfriend and leave"i said. She looked slightly shocked. I know she deep down knows I'm right. "just because you hate yourself you don't have to ruin our lives for that, handle it yourself I don't give a damn about you just leave" I said angirly. Suddenly she pushed me against the tree and punched my face choking my neck with her other hand as I fought for air. Lucas managed to pull her off me. She pushed him away so hard he fell on the ground and kicked my stomach again like three times in a row. My ribs were hurting so bad that I couldn't breath properly. I managed to fight back and punch her. I kicked her stomach with my leg. As she fell on the ground in pain she managed to grab me by the shoulders, pinned me on the ground punching me again. I grabbed her wrist sharply and hit my head against hers as she groaned in pain and gasped. She fell on the ground next to me in pain. "just leave el alone for God's sake" I managed to let out as my eyes began to blur. I was breathing heavily. Will immediately grabbed me once he realised I as slowly spacing out. El and Suzie came back with a tissue on el's nose. Eden was still on the ground in pain. El didn't risk using her powers in public. Well most of the kids were from out school but it's risky. "leave before I do something" el said glaring at Eden quietly. Eden just stared at her angirly but disappointed. "you're so dumb Jane" she whispered as she stood up. I tried to walk forwards her but my senses wouldn't let me. Will was still holding me. He sat me down on the bench. Lucas gave me the water bottles he bought to drink. Eden just scoffed mockingly and walked away. El immediately ran to me. My eyes were still blurry as Dustin immediately ran and brought me ice he must have gotten from the cafe next to the park. It made me feel better, well at least stay awake. "are you okay?" el asked in concern as she grabbed my hands. I nodded slowly. "I'm gonna kill her" she said scanning my face which was full with bruises. I didn't mind that much because it's not the first time. She walked away to follow her. I could tell by the way she looked at me that she was serious and not joking. "el-it's fine, I'm totally fine" I said tiredly. "no-you're clearly not fine max, look at you" she said worriedly. "I'm okay, I promise" I said but she insisted. "hey el, she's bruised enough, max fought back" Lucas said grabbing el's arm blocking her way. El just stared at him. Her face soften a bit realising he's right and sat next to me. "um-the cafe called your dad el" Dustin said. Oh crap. I mean he would have found out anyways. Of course going home with bruises it totally normal, what excuse would she say anyway but it still freaked us out. We are dead. "what?" el asked trying to process. "the guy that works there knows your dad just as he knows us these years" lucas explained. We didn't say anything after that. "sorry that you had to see that Suzie-" el started but Suzie cut her off. "it's okay" Suzie said. "welcome to our lives" max said sarcastically. "thank you for helping me" el said as I frowned. "she tried to get Eden away from me" el explained once she saw my confused expression. I nodded. "oh.. okay thank you Suzie" I said smiling at her as she was in Dustin's arms, hugging her. Suzie smiled back. We heard a loud car stopping. Hopper and Joyce came out of it. Shit,we thought. "what the hell happened??" hopper asked running to us. Joyce kneeled down in front of us scanning our faces. "oh god" she whispered. "how did this happen?" hopper asked but none of us dared to answer. "I asked you a question" hopper repeated annoyed. "there's a girl who has been flirting with el these days but she won't stop bothering her so she came here in the park, kissed el"Lucas dared to say. " and you started punching each other? "he asked as we nodded." oh god.. I told you, just walk away-"hopper said. "it's not that simple, she said so many mean things, she got in my nerves so I couldn't stop it, she was being a-" I said. "don't say the word" hopper cut me off and I nodded. Hopper sighed loudly. "okay, I'm just glad you're okay, now let's go get more ice for max, you've gotten hurt" hopper said. "did you fight back?" Joyce asked as I nodded. "did she break your nose?" hopper asked turning to el. "oh..she punched my nose when I pushed her away after age kissed me and it started bleeding" el explained.

*later*

We were in will's room. Ice still on my cheeks. It was so cold that I wanted to die. "are you feeling better?" Will asked while el and I were watching tv to distract ourselves. "yeah I'm feeling better" I said as he smiled relieved. He's been asking that question every 5 minutes.

2510 words.