Lauren smiled at the brunettes concern. " I won't. I promise that I'm not going to run anymore. Especially not from you."

A huge smile formed on the younger girls face before she shook her head lightly to hide it.

"What?" Lauren asked amused. "Did I say something wrong?"

Camila shook her head as her gaze remained on the ground, "No. It's just..." She paused meeting the green eyed girl's gaze. "that caught me off guard."

"What did?" Lauren teased knowing exactly what the brunette was referring too.

"You know what." Camila said above a mumble. "Its too early for this."

"For what?" Lauren continued to tease.

"For your selective romanticism."

"Shut up. You like it when I'm all sweet and crap. It's your weakness."

Camila rolled her eyes, "You're only like that because you like to see me suffer."

Lauren stifled a small smile ,"Don't be an idiot. I mean everything I say." She said meeting the brunette's brown orbs, "I've always had."

Camila slightly furrowed her brows at Lauren's words as that stupid pain began to invade her chest. She shook her head lightly before she spoke again, "I know. I just haven't gotten used to it yet."

"I hope you never do." Lauren said lovingly.

Camila rolled her eyes playfully at the older girls tease and mumbled, "I hate you."

Lauren smiled tenderly at the girl in front of her, " I love you too. But you should go now, before you know... your dad freaks out."

"Oh yeah." Camila said in realization of the problem at hand.

Lauren stifled a chuckle and shook her head lightly at the brunette's terrible habit of getting distracted before she said, "Let me know if I can come over later, alright?"

"Hmm..." Camila hummed, scrunching up her face in thought as she started to walk backwards towards the door. She kept Lauren in bewilderment until her back eventually hit it. She meet the green eyed girl's eyes and finally said, "I'll think about it."

Lauren chuckled lightly at her, before she smirked and said "I don't think it'll require much thought."

"And why is that?" Camila asked curiously.

"Because. You love me."

Camila's lips parted slightly as Lauren's eyes began to penetrate through her soul. She quickly snapped herself out of it and smiled at the green eyed girl before she said, "Goodbye Lauren." and opened the door to make her way out. Practically leaving Lauren in mid thought.

Camila knew that if she would have stayed any longer, she would be consumed by those eyes all over again and she didn't have time for that. Plus she knew what Lauren what had been doing and would have loved nothing more but to engage in her little games but that just had to wait.

Camila made her way down stairs and just as she was about to leave Lauren's home, Clara popped her head out of the kitchen and noticed the brunette.

"Camila?"

Camila jumped up in surprise of the older women's presence. She turned around slowly and met her gaze, "Oh...hey Ms. Jauregui." She said scratching the nape of her neck.

"What are you doing here? Did you and Lauren have a sleep over or something?" She asked walking over to me as she dried a plate with a paper towel. Her gaze focusing at the task at hand.