Once their lips had departed, Lauren smiled at the girl in front of her, before her raspy voice said,"Hey."

"Hey." Camila smiled back.

"Going already?" Lauren asked furrowing her brows in confusion.

Camila nodded, "Yeah...we're late."

"-for school?" Lauren questioned.

"Yeah, two hours exactly."

A humorous smile made it's way to Lauren's lips, "Seriously? That's what you're worried about? You literally look like you got attacked by a pack wolves and your worrying about missing a few classes?"

"Okay, first, I didn't get attacked by a pack of wolves, I got attacked by your friends and at this point I don't know which could have been worse. And two, Does it really look that bad?" Camila asked rubbing her forehead in acknowledgement to Lauren's taunting.

"You look a little tore up, but you're still passably cute." Lauren teased shrugging nonchalantly.

Camila instantly shot Lauren a hurt look and playfully pushed her, "Shut up."

Lauren chuckled to herself before she pulled the brunette into a tight hug. She pressed her lips against the top of her dark locks and then took a deep breath, smelling the brunette's scent before she spoke again, "You're parents wouldn't let you go anyway. Would they?"

My parents! Camila thought.

"Oh shit. Camila breathed before she got up and gathered some of her things, "I have to go."

"Where?"

"Home. I don't know if Dinah and Normani are still stalling for me. And if my dad finds out, he's gonna freak."

"Calm down, I'm sure he would've called if he noticed." Lauren said getting up and walking towards the brunette.

"Yeah but I still have to go..." Camila said biting her lip as her foot nervously tapped against her wooden floor.

"Then go."

"But..."

"But what?"

"You'll be here...alone."

"And?"

"Isn't everyone out?"

Lauren softened her expression and rubbed Camila's forearms in an attempt to ease her worry, "I'll be fine, don't worry about me. Go do what you have to do. I'm sure my mom will come back in a few hours anyway."

A small smile formed on Camila's lips before she nodded her head.

"And after your dad leaves, if he leaves, do you want me to come over?" Lauren asked unsure if the brunette would be busy.

Camila furrowed her brows in confusion,"Wait your not going to school?"

Lauren lightly chuckled. "No. I have to take care of my car. I wrecked it, remember?"

"Oh shit. I almost forgot about that. What are you going to tell your parents?"

"Nothing." She responded nonchantly.

"Nothing?" Camila asked taken a back.

"Yeah. They don't need to know."

"Lo-"

"-I know what I'm doing Camz. Trust me, it's not the first time I've done something stupid."

Camila defeatedly sighed, "Fine, but if you need anything please don't hesitate to call. I'm not that far away."