He stood closer to me and it looked like he was going to try and hug me so I stepped back and ended up running into the side of my hospital bed.

"I'm not going to hurt you, I love you." He said and I found it hard to think of anything.

"I'm scared, Jax." I said, shaking a completely new side of myself. I usually liked to be strong and tough but I found it hard to even be the slightest bit strong right now.

Jax wrapped his arms wound me tightly but carefully and I put my head on his chest as he pulled me in further. One of his hands held my head comfortingly against his chest.

"I know. I'm not going to let anything happen to you. I promise." He said and a few tears escaped from my eyes.

All I could so was breathe heavily as I felt a wave of pressure soar to my he's. I all of sudden felt very lightheaded and I needed to sit down.

"I feel sick." I said and Jax brought his hand to caress my cheek and looked at me with concern in his eyes.

I started taking faster and shallower breaths as I fell back on my bed and I suddenly felt like I was going to die.

Jax was saying things to me but I felt like I was completely insane because I couldn't hear him. I couldn't hear anything he was saying.

My vision started to get blurry and a haze fell upon my eyes.

Jax looked at me worried and left the room. I tried laying down in the bed but before I knew it, the door opened again and a couple nurses and a doctor ran into the room frantically.

He came over to me and started shining a light in my eyes and then he started talking to me me. Much like moment ago with Jax. I couldn't hear him either. This freaked me out.

The doctor opened my medical chart and started looking through it. I looked at the nurses who were all looking at me awkwardly. Then I looked at Jax who was standing next to my bed.

I felt like I was going in and out of consciousness. It was so weird. My vision getting a lot worse. My through to started getting overtaken by my dear and I started losing it.

The doctor and nurses pushed Jax out of the way to get to me and I started freaking out more due to this.

I could still sense that I was alive but my vision blacked out suddenly and I could see nothing but black. Everywhere. My hearing was already shot and I couldn't tell if I was still actually laying on that hospital bed in Charming, alive, or if I was lying on that bed, dead, and I was now in some sort of afterlife.

I was going crazy trying to figure it out. I couldn't think of anything.

I was losing my mind.

Maybe, I was losing my life.

14 hours later:
I guess the afterlife wasn't quite ready for me yet.

I woke up in the same goddamn room, with good eyesight and I think I could hear. I moved my head and I felt pressure in it.

My brain. Overthinking.

I turned my head and saw Juice sitting next to my bed, facing the door and keeping himself busy with watching the TV, looking truly bored.

I sat up and something fell on the grind and Juice quickly sat up in his seat and looked at the thing that fell on the ground.

I swung my legs around the bed and started to reach down to get the rings that fell on the ground.

I noticed them as Jaxs' "SO" "NS" runs.

"Here let me help you." Juice said politely.

"NO!" I said and stood up and pulled the IV out of my arm. This caused the machine to go crazy and making loud beeping noises. It wasn't detecting my vitals anymore.

Being Female SAMCROजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें