Chapter 5

Anna POV:

It had been exactly two days since I was supposedly attacked and raped. Today, according to the doctors at the hospital, I would be going home.

At this point, I had no idea when or where that was. That kind of scared me to be alone in an apartment, with someone who potentially raped me, was still roaming the streets to be free.

I was scared that they would come and fine me at the hospital and possibly kill me.

The SAMCRO guys came by frequently to talk and keep me company. I guess my vaginal injuries weren't so hot, in fact, they were worse. I started getting an infection. The only way I could per was through a tube.

The entire idea of having to pee through a tube that ran into a bag, was embarrassing beyond belief but I was in too much pain to actually physically pee and if I did do it myself, I could get an even worse infection.

TMI right?

So apparently the Mayans did this to me and part of that information made me surprised but I wasn't at the same time. I was just in shock because of it all.

I didn't remember much of anything because I hit my head and they attacked my head and punched it a numerous amount of times. I was very surprised that I didn't have a concussion, in shock that the blows didn't give me one.

It made me lose all recollection of what happened through.

So here I sat, on my hospital bed, loving whatever stupid program that played on my TV.

I heard a knock on my door and then I sighed rather loudly.

"Yeah?" I asked cautiously. I looked around the room for the glass that I managed to break from a base and took it from the table I placed it on and held it in my hand.

I held it up and once the door opened, I held it up higher and took it for self defense.

As soon as Jax walked into the room, he held his hands up in the air indicating he was unarmed and harmless. I sighed and brought my hand back down to my sides and then pushed my hair out of my face the best I could with the bandages on my head.

"You weren't going to stab me with that glass, were you?" He asked, coming into the room further.

"I shook my head and widened my eyes and closed them.

"No I wasn't." I said, looking at him walking into the room and standing next to my bed.

"Where did you get it anyways?" He asked and I looked at him tiredly.

"Doesn't matter." I said softly and shrugged my shoulders.

He sighed and looked at me sympathetically. "How are you doing?"

I raised my eyebrows at him then I sighed again. "Oh ya know, it's not like I was raped and beaten or anything." I stated bluntly and moodily.

Jax looked at me taken aback and his facial expression changed. "I didn't mean it to you like that." He said and I saw comfort in his eyes.

I closed my eyes and pushed the hospital blankets from my body and took a deep breath and then looked down at the bandages that were around my thoughts that led up to where the gown stopped at my groin.

I looked up at had and he looked down at me with a comforting smile on his face. He looked like he was hurting though.

"I don't know what I'm doing with my life." I said softly, looking down at my bandages and playing with the ends of the gauze.

"Darling, what you mean?" He asked and I looked up at him again from my legs and stood up from the bed and looked at him awkwardly.

"That's the thing, what if I don't have any idea what I'm doing. I have no idea anymore." I said, keeping my distance from Jax.