Yotsuba: So, um, hang on!

Akira: What, just say it. You drag me here and you don't even know what to say.

Yotsuba: I SAID HANG ON!!

Akira: Ehhh.

He sits down on the steps. She pulled him to where the entrance of the roof was.

Yotsuba: Ok, It's not a secret, but, I just don't really know how to say this.

Akira: Are we about to have a real serious talk?

She nods.

Akira: Really, you sure you're Yotsuba?

Yotsuba: WHAT'S THAT SUPPOST TO MEAN!!!

Akira: Well, serious isn't your style you know.

Yotsuba: I AM HUMAN YOU KNOW!!!

Akira: Sorry, just tell me what's wrong. 

Yotsuba sighs, looking down the stairs, sitting next to him.

Yotsuba: Ok, I know I'm dumb. I know that I don't really know how to read stuff, like the room and all that, but I know my sisters. I know when they aren't ok, or if they are hiding things.

Akira: Ahh, are they ok?

Yotsuba: Well, I can tell something when they are with you. They act . . different. Like, not themselves. Well not all of them! Itsuki seems to be the same, and so does Ichika. Mostly Miku and Nino.

Akira: Ok what are you trying to say?

Yotsuba: Can I guess something, and can you say if I'm right?

Akira: Ah, well, what is it?

Yotsuba: Did Nino confess to you?

Akira feels his heart skip a step. He looked over to Yotsuba, who was looking right at him.

Akira Thinking: Do I tell her the truth? I mean, it's pretty personal. Plus this is her sister, does she really want to know that? I mean she found out, and that's props to Yotsuba for figuring it out, but I mean come on! On top of it, Nino will kill me if I tell.

Akira: Ah, no. She never said anything like that to me. Neither has Miku.

Yotsuba: Oh, really?

Akira: Heh, sorry but no. Actually I'm surprised you would bring this up Yotsuba.

Yotsuba: Well, they all have been running around like crazy now that you could be leaving.

Akira: Right, so you were just worried.

Yotsuba: Well duh, they're my sisters, and I really care about them.

Akira: Right. Sorry to disappoint you.

Yotsuba: It's ok, but, what would you do if you she did confess?

Akira: Huh, Who?

Yotsuba: Nino.

Akira: Jeez get off my back. Nothing probably.

Yotsuba: Ok, but what if it was . . .  What if Ichika Did!?

Akira: How am I suppose to know! And these are you're sisters, isn't it weird to think about!?

Yotsuba: They like you romantically, I don't! So I want to know what you would do if they did so you don't break my sisters hearts!

Akira: Ahhhh, well . . . I really don't know. You said it yourself, you don't like me romantically, so what's wrong with me not liking you guys romantically either?