38: Free Time

Lol sorry if the notification didn't have a title, I forgot to put one when I posted it haha.

There will be some more Authors Notes soon so be sure to read please!

6/30/22

Ichika sat down at the table.

Miku: How was your day at work?

Ichika: It was, alright I guess. But it got better as the day went on I'll say.

Itsuki: That's good.

Ichika: How was your studies?

.

.

.

Ichika: Touchy subject huh.

Miku nods.

Yotsuba: It's so hard. Doesn't help Uesugi keeps putting the pressure on us, and worst part of it is that Kira isn't here to tell us to take a break so Uesugi is just being unreasonable!!

Itsuki: You know Akira is doing his best studying for himself.

Miku: Mmhm, if it wasn't for us, Futaro would also be studying hard too.

Itsuki: Yes, I wish we could lighten the load.

Ichika: Yeah, and worst part is, his birthday is coming up.

They nod.

Nino: Dinner's ready.

In a different household, the Hara family get ready for their dinner.

Akira: E-Excuse me, for a sec.

Kina: 'Kay!!

He gets up and goes to the bathroom. He uncovers his face to see the red mark left on his cheek. It was in the shape of lips.

Akira: What, happened?!

—————————————————————

The two walk side by side.

Ichika: So a chef huh.

Akira: Y-yeah. It's a stupid dream I know, but, I just like to make things that people can enjoy. Every time I make something for my sister, she lights up with joy. Sometimes she doesn't like it so I change it up so she can. There's something to it, I just love.

Ichika: Then it isn't dumb. Why do you think I want to be an actor?

Akira: To get popular and attention?

Ichika: Heh, well that's part of it but I could get that even if I wasn't an actor.

Akira: Wow.

Ichika: I want to be an actor for many reasons, but one of them is to make something I'm proud of.

Akira: I see. Looks like we're similar in that sense. You're lucky enough to have been able to live out that dream too.

Ichika: But aren't you like, living your dream now at the bakery?

Akira: That's different. No where near what I want to be.

Ichika: Heh, sorry!

She say clapping her hands together, hiding a smile.

Akira: Whatever. At least I'll be able to get a taste of what it would have been like.

Ichika: But you could still be one no?

Akira: I have a good brain in my head, I should use it to become a doc-

Ichika: Who cares? I think you should do what you want. Don't let others stop you.