Akira Special

4/28/22

POV- SSCK!!

Wait wait wait, run that back one more time.

***

4/28/22

POV- SSCK!!

That's right, it's the 28th of April.

Akira: Please stop.

IT'S AKIRA HARA'S BIRTHDAY!!! Happy birthday man.

Akira: Thanks.

I remember trying to make a character for this series. My first OC I made was nothing like this. His name was Michael and he was going to be a American transfer student. His personality was going to be outgoing and loud. I was going to do that to balance out Futaro, but I thought it would be funnier to have Futaro and the MC agree on a lot of things.

Akira: I've been going through hell for you're guy's entertainment.

I took the name "Akira" because of the meaning. "Bright, Clear, Ideal". I thought it was fitting for him. I also though it would be funny for Yotsuba to give him a nickname, "Kira" which would change the whole meaning to "Killer".

Yotsuba: Think of it as a privilege to have the same nickname as Yoshikage Kira!

Akira: I'll try.

Then I had to think of a character dynamic with each sister.

***

With Ichika, he would mostly be shy since he has no girl experience. She is a very flirtatious girl and would play pranks on Akira, so he would of course be flustered.

Ichika: For a bday present, I should rub your back. That, or we can even move it to the bath, give you a little scrub.

Akira: No thanks.

Of course he's learn to ignore her antics.

Ichika: I have more tricks up my sleeve.

Ichika is always fun to write. Fun fact, for a while Ichika was My #1 girl out of the five.

Ichika: Wait that means I'm not #1 anymore. WHAT HAPPENED!?!?

Anyways, let's continue.

***

For Nino, it was harder not going to lie. She is a tsundere, and I hardly write girls like that. So in the beginning she wasn't in it as much. Later I thought it was a good idea for her to confess to both Akira and Futaro. Mainly cause it's funny, and cause I didn't want to change that from the main story.

Nino: Hey Kiri, how about I-

Akira: I'm not accepting gifts.

Nino has a lot of screen time later, but I find it hard to fit in parts for Akira, and I try to stay as close to the character as possible. And I have to keep it PG so that's that.

Nino later is also a tease, so look forward to more of her.

Nino: I am best girl.

***

Miku is also hard to write. Her and Akira don't have much in common, but then I get writing her in it seems natural, at least to me.

Miku: Here, please take it.

Akira: I'm not taking gi- is this your test?

Miku: I did good!

I like her to look for praise from Akira. Futaro is pretty bad at that, so I made Akira somewhat good at it. Miku seems like a girl who like that stuff.