Chapter ~ 1: Lucky Or Unluckly?

[>Narrator POV: Y/N L/N<]

" Talking"

' Thinking'

"On The Phone"

*Action*

[ Author ]

[<Chat>]

[***Timeskip***]

--

Emotionlessly staring at his monitor with a twitching eyebrow, Y/N popped his head down in his arms.

Y/N:" Why...Why...Why!!!"

[<Chatroom>

Y/NSimp: Ahahaha! He ran into another one!

OnlyBottomForY/N: Pff! That's six Hololive Members today!

DragonBallFan69: STOP! I'm wheezing here!

GayForY/N: Fuahahaha! Y/N is a Hololive Magnet!

ThatGuy420: Is this normal?

Y/NSimp: It's normal alright! Our Y/N here runs into Hololive Members on most games he plays. On his team or not, there is a 99 percent chance there is a Hololive Member there <]

Like one of Y/N's veteran fan Y/NSimp said - he runs into Hololive Members on most games plays. Hell, most of his stream is him playing with or against a Hololive Member. A huge part of his success as a YouTuber is because of this. Even though he barely started YouTubing a few months ago - he already has 1.2 million subscribers, largely due to his "Luck" meeting Hololive Member again and again.

"Unofficial Hololive Member"..."Hololive Hunter"..."Hololive Magnet"..."Yagoo's Lovechild"... These are just the few handful lf titles he got from his fans and Hololive Members.

Yeah... They know him. Of course, they know him! It got to the point where he's friends with most of them. For someone like him - it's a damn nightmare! He's not good at talking with girls. Hell, he's not even good at talking with normal people.

On stream, he's a funny and chill guy who could make you smile. However, not on stream? He's the best Assassin you have ever seen or heard of! It's a Heaven and Earth of a difference!

Y/N:" Am I lucky or Unluckily?"

Y/N really wishes he knew the answer to that... He really does.

[<Chatroom>

Y/NSimp: He said the thing! HE SAID THE THING!!!

Y/NXCalli: Oh F-Word! He said it! I finally heard him say! I HAVE BEEN BLESSED!

Y/NXIna: Humu! Humu! We have been blessed indeed!

ThatFatKid69: MOM GET THE CAMERA! HE SAID THE THING! <]

Y/N:" Ya'll chipped me didn't ya?"

Getting "Yes" and "UMU" in response, Y/N lips twitched up.

Y/N:" Ya'll better got my good side then~!"

Giving his camera a wink, Y/N kept on playing some CS:GO. On the other team was none other than the Detective herself - Watson Amelia!

Y/N:" Ame, let's see what you got!"

..

A few seconds later, he got a private message from the Detective. Seconds passed, and he got another one and another one. All having the same thing - "1V1 Me Tomorrow!"

Y/N:" Bloody hell..."

Checking his phone, he smiled. It seems he pissed the beautiful Detective off with that two tap using the 228 Compact. One in the head and one in the chest, killing her and winning the game.

[<Chatroom>

HeadshotKing420: Good shot my good-man! This King approves!

FisherGunner666: Bahahaha! Another win for our Cap'n! That's 127-To-89!

GunGoddess777: Ara~ Ara~ That was so H~O~T~

MrDownBad69: Hohoho! Who's our next opponent!?

ICan'tThinkOfAName: That was... Fook'in amazing! >]

Y/N" *Yawn~* I think that's gonna be about it for today." Checking how long he streamed, he smiled," A 12-hour stream eh? And I only ran into Ame today. It must be slow today."

Reading "He Jinxed himself" over and over again, Y/N sighed.

Y/N:" I did... didn't I?"

Seeing lines and lines of "Yep" "Yup" Aye" and "Hai", he smiled.

Y/N:" Well... At least we made it Interesting, huh guys and girls?"

..

After saying good night and goodbye, Y/N ended his stream.

Getting up, he popped his bones back into place and groaned, feeling his legs. Before he couldn't feel them at all. They fell asleep on him!

Y/N:" Much better..."

Checking the time, he zombie walked to his bed and plopped himself down.

Y/N:" So...tried...Need...sleep...."

Very soon - black dots appeared in his vision as his body sunk into his bed. A few seconds later - his chest was moving up and down, signaling he has indeed - fallen asleep.

[----------------------------∆∆∆-----------------------------]

[>>>Author/LazyWeirdGod: Ideas, Ideas! I have too many! So here's another weird fanfic from me~!]

**