Muzan x Kokushibo x Demon!Male Reader

^sexy purple guy fan art made by me 🤭🤪

Requested by @Senjuromybeloved 

I'm gonna be honest y'all, I have a huge writers block and I feel so bad for not writing for often and like dhsjsjjs. And I honestly didn't know how I was gonna write this so I like made a random plot

Manga spoilers ig

Love. What is the literal definition for love? It could mean so many things. Love is expressed in multiple ways. Whether it's platonic, romantic, or sexually. Through hugs, compliments, and kisses. Sometimes love appears randomly or weirdly. Sometimes love doesn't work out or sometimes something happens that disturbs the feeling. Everyone expresses love in a different way. Sometimes people can't feel love or express it, and that's okay. Love helps two people's bond grow more, sometimes there's more then two people but who cares? Some people aren't used to love so every time they receive it they feel happy. 

People can fall in love in many ways, whether it's love at first sight, enemies to lovers, slow burn and more. Y/n likes to say he fell in love with Kokushibo when he first met the demon. Which was weird for a human at that time fall in love with a demon. Especially when that humans job was to kill demons. 

-flashback-

Y/n and his younger brother had found Kokushibo the infamous uppermoon one. Instead of dying with honor like many demon slayers would, they said they would become a demon in order to not die by Kokushibo's hands. Y/n remembers that day clearly, sure Kokushibo wasn't as attractive as the other demons but he was strangely beautiful to Y/n. Soon enough the two men became demons and rose to the uppermoon 6 position replacing the past uppermoon 6's as they got killed.

What Y/n didn't expect was Kokushibo taking a liking to him as well. Kokushibo found Y/n handsome, better looking then his brother even. His voice was deep but not too deep to scare everyone off. Those beautiful (eye color) eyes matched his hair and personality. It was like his eyes reflected his personality like a mirror.

With his six eyes he could examine the features of the male better. And gosh the man was beautiful, angelic even. He didn't understand how could be feeling such emotions as he's never felt much before. 

-flashback end-

Currently Kokushibo and Y/n were dating. It was surprising to have demons work together let alone date each other. Despite being demons they were able to love each other. Even Kaigaku himself wonders how his brother even got with uppermoon one. Just because he didn't understand anything doesn't mean he didn't support nonetheless. He wasn't going to let their relationship to bother him. 

It amazes Y/n how Kokushibo chose him and only him. Sometimes Y/n didn't feel like he was good enough for Kokushibo but he would always be reassured by Kokushibo on how much he loved the other. They were like partners in crime, sometimes Y/n would beg for Muzan to let him go on missions with Kokushibo. Most of them Y/n ending up a bit more injured since he's not as powerful if they ever wondered into demon slayers. Y/n's existence made him have another reason as to why he wanted to be stronger. Stronger so he could surpass his brother. Stronger to protect his loving boyfriend.

Lately Y/n had gained small feelings for the one and only Demon King but he still loved Kokushibo dearly so he labeled those feelings as admiration and nothing else. Maybe having feelings for Kibutsuji was a disease because slowly Kokushibo caught it too. Y/n knew keeping these feelings secret wouldn't do anything better and would eventually bring mistrust in the relationship. So he was going to bring it up yet he knew it was going to be hard but he knew he had to do it.

"Y/n? You said you wanted to meet me?-" Kokushibo spoke to his boyfriend.

"Yes, I do." 

"What do you need my love?" He questioned.

"I need to tell you something... I... I think I'm gaining feelings for master but I still love you so very much so please please don't leave me but I feel like I should get this off my chest because I don't want you to feel like you can't trust me so I'm sorry..." Y/n spoke a bit fast due to nervousness bubbling in his stomach. 

"I see... I have to admit that I've also been feeling these emotions for him." Kokushibo answered causing Y/n let out breath he didn't know we was holding out of relief.

"What do we do about this Kokushibo?" Y/n questioned.

"I don't know.." he replied.

-timeskip-

The two demons relationship was still stable. Y/n liked to invite Kokushibo out or to his room just so they could talk about Muzan or just relax together. Over time Muzan noticed a change in their behavior and read some of the thoughts along the way. Soon enough he came to realization that the two men loved him, their master, the king of demons. 

Though it flattered him he never felt such feelings for the two so he didn't speak up about it. Though he was going to keep note about their feelings. Maybe these feelings for him can benefit him. He was sure that he was never going to gain such feelings. 

Right?

-timeskip-

He was wrong. He himself, the mighty lord of demons was wrong. He actually gained such weird feelings for the other two demons. The two lover demons actions didn't cease which meant they still loved him. So what was he going to do about it? Confess to the two of course. He wasn't scared of anything. (Yoriichi rn: 🤓)

Muzan ordered Nakime to use her biwa to teleport the two to him. Soon enough they were teleported and once they noticed Muzan they kneeled down making Muzan smirk to himself. Anyone would go crazy looking at that damn smirk of his.

"Yes my lord?" They said in unison. 

"Look at me, you two." He said his voice full of a new emotion that wasn't demanding which was new even to Muzan, he hadn't ever sounded this soft before. The males raised their heads looking at Muzan directly.

"I've noticed some behavior changes to me from you two." He started off making the two demons feel nervous. "It's almost as if you feel some... Romantic feelings, no?" He finished making them more nervous.

"Yes, we do." Y/n answered for them both.

Muzan hummed, pleased that he was being honest.

"Well then.... As shamed as I am to admit this, I reciprocate your feelings, though it will take awhile for me to learn 'the ways of love' " The other two demons felt stiff as Muzan replied to them. Was he lying? Did he really felt these feelings for them?

-timeskip-

The three had started dating after that whole scene. It was nice for Y/n and Kokushibo's to be out so they didn't have to feel nervous with hiding it. The end lololol.