Yushiro x Male reader (fluff)

Hey hey! This oneshot was requested by @Iguromybeloved! Also to @DakiUmeSan sorry that I have not yet started your request because I am not gender fluid myself and I need a bit advice on how YOU'D like me to write the reader as gender fluid and so I don't royally screw this up! In this story the reader has social anxiety, to which part of me thinks I might have it too but have not brought myself to gain the courage to mention how I feel to my parents or mention getting tested and diagnosed to see if I have it, if you have social anxiety and see that I have messed things up, let me know, I'm just a bored writer who wants to make ppl happy, everytime I get a request I'm so happy! I love writing and I love and appreciate the compliments, it makes me feel better about my stories, etc, anyways with that out the way, let's start this. I also really like male and gender neutral Y/n's for no apparent reason 

"Lady Tamayo said she was going out to get something really important, it must be that important if she's taking so long, it's been... 3 HOURS? If someone hurts Lady Tamayo their head will be on a stick. I hope she's staying safe with how long she's been gone, well of course she's gonna be safe she's a strong woman who can take care of herself out there, nonetheless I shouldn't question her and how long she's been gone" Yushiro thought to himself. He decided on just cleaning up the rooms a bit whilst waiting for Lady Tamayo to return with this "important thing" as he put up some of the cleaning supplies he heard the door cream open. Slowly Last Tamayo walked in with a young man about Yushiro's height walk in slowly and hesitantly behind her. The young man was a demon, just like the two, he had beautiful (e/c) eyes and smooth looking (h/c) hair. His skin glowed a bit under the light of the room. He was a bit astonishing to Yushiro, that there could truly be another demon just as beautiful as Lady Tamayo. His face was calm as ever, a bit of nervousness and fear was shown but on the inside the beautiful demon was panicking, he's never been one for socializing and social contact. The idea of actually conversing and speaking with one another freaked Y/n out.

"Yushiro, I have brought another demon assistant here with us, I found him alone and hiding, if you could please get him some new clothes and lead him to the wash room to clean off"

"Yes Lady Tamayo!"  Yushiro bowed before dashing off to get clothes.

"Go to the washroom and wait for Yushiro, he'll give you your clothes and leave so you can wash off and put on some new clothes, it'll be better than to what you're wearing now." Lady Tamayo said as she pointed to where the washroom was.

Y/n only nodded his head in response and started to nervously walk in the direction the demon woman pointed, secretly wishing in his head he wasn't messing things up and embarrassing himself, as if they would take him back where he was, to die alone. Shortly after Y/n found the washroom the teal haired demon Yushiro came in and set down the set of clothes for Y/n to wear, they looked way more different and beautiful then the rags he was wearing before. 

"Before I leave, what's your name?"

"...."

"I asked you what your name was, idiot"

"..."

"Fine. Be ignorant I guess" Yushiro clicked his tongue and scoffed in annoyance as he left the room leaving a confused Y/n causing the (h/c) colored demon to feel bad as he washed off all the mud and dirt, sometimes finding bugs crawling around, this bath really made Y/n feel more cleansed especially with the new clothes.

"I don't like that demon, Lady Tamayo."

"Why is that?"

"He can't even answer a simple question like: what is your name? He completely ignored me, it makes me mad."

"Hm... Well his name is Y/n L/n if that helps."

"That helps a bit, much apreciation Lady Tamayo." Yushiro said as he bowed before getting up to go into another room. After Yushiro left Y/n walked out the room and walked towards Lady Tamayo to see if she likes it.