Lady Tamayo x non-binary reader fluff(not requested)

Hey hey! This story was not a request I just wanted to write it because 1. I'm a lady Tamayo simp and 2. I'm non-binary.

Ah, L/n, Y/n, Lady Tamayo's assistant besides Yushiro,  Y/n was taken in after being turned into a demon after some demon ate their family. 

"Y/n... Remember when I found you that day..."

"Yes Lady Tamayo"

-flashback-

Y/n was laying on the ground passed out from the pain of transforming into a demon. They were confused, angry, sad and most importantly traumatized. They remembered the tales their dad told them of the legendary brave demon slayers that would put their life at risk to put us out of danger from demons. If they were so great why didn't they save y/n and their family. Thinking about it more. The realization hit. Y/n was a demon. Y/n would need to eat and kill humans. The demon slayers would come and kill Y/n. What a fate. What did they do to deserve this? Why'd the demon spare them? It was so close to their 22nd birthday but no, god doesn't love Y/n apparently. Their stomach growled. They were hungry. 

"Oh my, what do we have here?" A soft voice spoke out at the sight of the pathetic traumatized demon. Y/n looked up to see a gorgeous hu- no- demon lady with smooth dark brownish black hair and dazzling purple eyes with pretty red lips. She was beyond beautiful. A painting from the universe above.

"Did you kill this poor family? Was it your family?"

"N..NO! A DEMON CAME AND KILLED MY FAMILY BEFORE MAKING ME BECOME A DEMON SOMEHOW! YOU HAVE TO BELIEVE ME I-"

"I believe you"

"Really? You do?" 

"Yes, what's your name?"

"It's... Y/n L/n!"

"I'm assuming now that you're fully a demon, it takes out a lot of energy and it causes you to be exhausted and hungry for humans. Have you eaten any humans yet?"

"No..."

The beautiful lady Hums.

"My name is Lady Tamayo, come along now, the demon slayers will kill you mercilessly." (Fyi this is before tanjiro was alive and stuff)

You followed after her closely you hesitantly held her hand in fear of dying and getting lost, to which she didn't complain.

-flashback end-

"What about my past, Lady Tamayo?"

"I'm proud of how you grew and changed despite your traumatic past and the change of becoming a demon. I'm proud of how much you've learned. I'm proud of you, and I'm proud of everything you've done. You are a wonderful person L/n Y/n."

You didn't know what was happening. Why she was complementing you. You felt tears well up in your eyes. It's been so long since you've heard such kind words and affirmations. The last time you've been complimented so deeply, was when you were with your parents before your 22nd birthday. 

"Ah, thank you Lady Tamayo! Your affection and compliments make me feel very appreciated and happy!!" You bowed resisting hugging Tamayo as to not make her uncomfortable.

"You can hug me Y/n"

"Of course, Lady Tamayo!"

You jumped up from Bowing and quickly hugged her. She hugged you back quickly as the two of you stood there for awhile just hugging and enjoying the moment. It was a peaceful moment. You could hear the bugs softly buzzing outside and heard soft howls of wind coming from outside. You both felt at peace. As if it were just the two of you. The two of you against the world. Lady Tamayo let go making you feel sad, as if you lost half of yourself. She held out her hand and you carefully grabbed it and intertwined your fingers. She walked you out a bit before sitting down and signaling you to sit down as well. It was beautiful outside. You could see the moonlight frame the leaves on the trees and you could see little bugs fly through the air. It was a full bright glowy moon, beautiful as ever. It was a major but beautiful light source to the outside nighttime.

"Hey Y/n?"

"Hm? Yes Lady Tamayo?"

"The moon is beautiful isn't it?"

Wooo!! Second oneshot! Tell me how I did, this one was definitely more short so I deeply apologize about that!