Tanjiro x gender neutral reader

Tanjiro's birthday special, then I'll do my requests when I can tomorrow. 😻

Y/n was scurrying around their room as it was their Boyfriends birthday tomorrow and they still needed something to wrap their gift for their beautiful boyfriend. It was painting made by Y/n, featuring Tanjiro, Zenitsu, Inosuke, Nezuko, and Y/n. The scenery was night and it was just the five of them hanging out. 

The art was ok, it could definitely be better in Y/n's perspective. Y/n painted and did art a lot, Tanjiro found his lover so creative and artistic. Y/n found their art horrible but Tanjiro was supportive and loving, so they hoped maybe their art could be a gift for their maroon eyed lover. 

-the next day lol-

Y/n walked outside to see Zenitsu screaming at Inosuke explaining what the point of birthdays were, with Tanjiro just standing there with them laughing a bit at the two arguing. Tanjiro's laugh was angelic, they wondered how they were so lucky to be dating such a kind man. Y/n realized they still had yet not given their present to the boy, Silently cursing themself as they walked back to their room to find their boyfriends gift.

Finding it they quickly ran to Tanjiro and the others making the others notice their presence.

"Happy birthday Tanjiro!!! I love you!!" Y/n exclaimed as they jumped into Tanjiro's arms and kissed him. 

"Thank you Y/n.." Tanjiro said as he smiled warmly looking at Y/n as Zenitsu yelled on how Tanjiro dated someone before him and how he was going to die alone before he was quickly shut up by Inosuke running after him.

Y/n handed Tanjiro the wrapped up gift. The wrapping matched Tanjiro's Haori, on top of that it had a tiny gift bow that was as red as Tanjiro's hair. Tanjiro opened it up delicately afraid to mess the wrapping stuff up. He smiled as he saw the painting while Y/n hung their afraid waiting for a response to their head.

"Its beautiful love, you must teach me how to paint and draw properly, I love how artistic you are, it fascinates me." Tanjiro smiled genuinely before he lift up Y/n's chin to kiss them lovingly. Y/n could only stare at him admiring his beauty as they smiled like and idiot in love.

Just a short Tanjiro's birthday special drabble, it's short for a reason and I posted this around 12 am so its no longer his birthday but I started writing this at 11:36 so it counts cuz I said so 😻