Attention

A/N-
Sorry this one is short I didn't have time to write this chapter but I'll try to be more consistent. Make sure to vote this story up! Thankk youu!!

The sun shined through my blinds as birds chirped at me causing me to wake. My eyes squinting from the morning light. I turned to see my phone buzzing nonstop. I tiredly reached for the bright device checking to see the notifications. The first message I checked was from one of my friends. They had sent me a entertainment news headline which I sleepily clicked onto. The words shaking me awake.

ACTOR AND ACTRESS WALKER SCOBELL AND Y/N Y/L/N SEEN ON WHAT SEEMS LIKE A DATE

more stories and images below

I looked at my other notifications. All showing the same images and videos that were taken by paparazzi at the park.

The plan worked. Part of me wished that Walker and I as a couple was real

One notification caught my eye. It was sent 10 minutes ago.

Jake-
So i was right huh
*photos attached*

I never meant to hurt him but I had no choice. I was an actress after all and I had to do what I was told. I had to act what I had to act. Even if it was just for public attention and to promote a movie. It wasn't meant to hurt anyone. The next date was tomorrow and all I could think about was if I was even good enough to be here. Where I was today. I slowly put down my phone leaving Jake on read. I have to move on...