The Kiss

A/N- Thank you for all the support lately and make sure to VOTE this story up. Thankk youu againn <3

Jake walked me to hair and makeup. Our hands intertwined casually. I looked around to see if Walker was in sight. My heart not bearing to see his hurt look if he were to see us together. I just couldn't get Walker out of my mind. He was constantly just in my brain. And to think that we would kiss today was making me tremble in happiness and nervousness. My thoughts were interrupted when Jake spoke...

"Thanks for this evening it was amazing to be with you and just everything was great" he smiled looking towards me.

"Thank you but this is my stop..." My heart telling me to end this conversation but my mind went the smart route.  " ... Ill see you later." My comment leaving to what seemed to be a permanent smile on Jake's face as he happily skipped away.

When the hair and makeup team finished, I hurried to set. My face clearly flushed as I saw crew members staring at me. Walker was no different but he had an added speck of jealousy to his emotions. Giving me the hint that he saw me with Jake holding hands.

"For this scene, as you have read in the script , your characters will kiss after they find out that they're not just friends and are truly made for one another as they grow into a teen couple..." our director states. "... I know this may be hard for you two but I really want you to just think about the characters love. So try hiding those hatred feelings for one another just for this last scene. After this scene, the movie would be wrapped for final editing until the premiere in 2 weeks.

We both just nodded our heads. Clearly to nervous to speak to one another or with any one.

"AND... ACTION" the director called.

"I can't hide this anymore... I just can't hide these feelings I have for you. Not only am I afraid of losing you but I'm afraid of losing you because I love you. You're my best friend but I wanna be more than that. The first time I laid  eyes on you my heart melted and I knew from that day forward that I had to be close to you or.... just to be with you. I love you...and  I'm sorry if I ruined this friendship."  Walker's scripted words made me wanna blush and scream and smile. All I wanted was for it to be real...

"Just shut up and kiss me" I exclaimed in character and in all truth.

My hands went to cup his face while his hands slipped on my waist. I smashed my lips onto his. Deepening it as scripted. I swear I heard Walker mutter my name under his breath.

"AND CUT" the director shouted. "The lines were perfect but I need just a little more emotion in the kiss so we can just retake the kiss scene until its perfect and you guys are done"

"AND ACTION"

I cupped his face in my hands, this time looking straight into his blue eyes. I let a smile appear on my face while he slithered his hand onto my waist. I smashed my lips on his as I felt a smirk form on both of our lips as we deepen it. This time I kissed him as if I wasn't acting. I kissed him as if it was just Walker.