The Breakup

A/N- THANK YOU GUYS FOR THE SUPPORTTT AND PLEASE VOTE THIS STORY UPP!!! <3

"It not what it looks like"  I exclaimed. All Jake did was look at me in disbelief.

"Then what was that?" He said sniffling between tears. I reached for his hands hoping that it would comfort him but he pulled his hands away immediately at my touch.

"We were just calling a truce...we decided to actually be friends." I tried to explain. I added a smile to try and ease the fight.

"I didn't mean to look but I saw the kiss...you never look at me like that. You seemed to enjoy it Y/N. You put every single emotion of love into that kiss. And thats what hurts me..."

"It was just acting Jake. " Tears started to form under my eyes. I don't know why but I felt hurt. Sure I didn't like Jake as much as Walker but it still felt like I was being stabbed. Over and over again.  "Please Jake...I-"

"Stop trying Y/N I know you don't like me like that... and I wish you would. I know when your acting and when your not. I've seen you. Only you. So if your just dating me out of pity just say it. You hurt me Y/N and still are...We are done"

Those three last words were the words thats finished me and broke me. I've never felt hurt like this before. I still liked Jake but my heart just always seemed to follow Walker's. All that could come out of my lips were air. No words. Tears now flowing out of my eyes. My lips were trembling as I cried. Everything was getting blurry. My heart was as empty as a dark pit. My body felt weaker and weaker by the second. I could feel a familiar pair of eyes stare at me in worry. As I felt my body fall in pain, I felt soft arms catch me as I fainted.