Jealousy

The next days on set went the same. I would talk to the boy (his name is Jake btw), we would laugh and have a great time together while im on my breaks. Then I would get back to work while he watched me. Even sometimes the director invited him to be background.

I couldn't help but always look at Walker briefly after I finished talking to Jake. I realized that his face always saddened then filled with anger and looks of envy and disappointment would show out of nowhere. Walker's emotions were just mixed. I've never seen him like this until I started seeing Jake. Can Walker really be jealous or is it just a coincidence.

Since Walker's trailer is next to mine, from time to time, I would peek out my window just to see him. To be honest, I feel like I'm also jealous. His close actor friends would come over to his trailer occasionally. I would see them laugh and the smile on Walker's face would brighten my mood.

But my heart and thoughts tells me

"It should be you, you should be the one making him burst out laughing, you should be the one that he invites to his trailer, YOU should be the one that comfort him and fills him with joy, IT SHOULD BE YOU! Not Momona, Not Ayryan and Not Mckenna Grace. YOU!"

I wish it could be me....

The whole crew knows that we hate each other. No way would he ever like me. I just have to stick with Jake for now. He will be my distraction from Walker. Whyyy is Walker is so hard to get over. He's cute and handsome and kind to others ughhhh. I just have to watch from afar. Maybe Jake will distance me from him. Jake might help...

Jake :)
Can I talk to you for a second x ?

A/N- Please up vote this it would mean a lot to mee!! thankk you <3