The Date

A/N- Please vote this story up thank you so much <3

Jake :)
Can I talk to you for a second x ?

Y/n<3
Sure whats up????

Jake :)
I...
I really like you and I was wondering if you maybe wanna go out sometime
maybe tonight....
Its ok if you say no :)

Y/n<3
Yeah I would love to go out
with you

Jake :)
Great uhh how does the movies sound?

Y/n<3
Sounds great!
See you soonn

Jake :)
See youu :))

I can't believe I actually agreed to that date. I still like Walker but maybe this will change that. I have a couple of semi casual clothes in my trailer. After I changed I lifted the window blinds up to look at the outside view. I picked a red crop top with ripped dark blue jeans. I wore a heart locket necklace with some homemade bracelets. I had let my hair fall out of the pony tail I was wearing so my hair was at its natural length. I curled the ends of my hair slightly so I looked a little less casual.

I felt a bit off. My eyes wandered to find a pair of blue eyes staring at my appearance. Walker's face was in awe. He seemed to snap back to reality when I turned to look at him. Obviously he quickly looked away. My smile widening at his action and a giggle slipped my lips. Was he really staring...

"Where are you going!?!" He whisper-shouted through the window. He seemed to actually care about me. It was weird to say the least. But my heart was already pumping.

"On a date...with Jake" I whispered back. I could sense the jealousy come back to him. His emotions changed quickly after my words.

"Have fun." He mumbled. He closed his blinds immediately after. Leaving me staring at the white trailer.

After 20 minutes, I heard a knock on my trailer door. Maybe its Jake and he's just early. But I opened the door to see Walker.

"Can you share your location with me...so I know I won't be working alone after this date." He grumbled.

I knew he was trying to play it off so i asked "You care about me School bell?"

"I don't..... I j-just don't want to be the only main character in this movie so im just making sure you wont get kidnapped or something..." He really does care!!

"Finee" i mumbled trying to act as annoyed as I possibly could.

Soon after I gave Walker my location, I hear three knocks on the door. I open the door to see Jake holding out a single flower. He hands it to me nervously.

"I'll put in a vase when I get home but for now it can chill in my trailer." I smiled while placing the flower on a table. As we left, i swear I saw Walker looking at me with sadness.

Jake's dad had insisted on taking us to the theaters. So most of the time the backseats were quiet and we barely spoke. When we arrived, I pulled on Jake's arm causing him to tense and blush. Embarrassed he quickly got out of the car while I slowly got out. His dad drove away once I got out.

"Sorry about that" he sighed.

I grabbed his hands into mine "Your ok" I said with a grin. I really did make him weak in the knees.

We entered the theater. The entrance had shining lights around the films that were being shown. We decided to watch "your favorite movie" because it conveniently was being shown tonight. He picked the perfect seats for the big screen to be right in the center.  He had insisted on paying for the popcorn and the movie tickets explaining that he had suggested this date.

"This is already perfect...thank you for this" you grinned. You looked at Jake while his cheeks were flushed red.

Mid movie, you decided to rest your head on his shoulder. He flinched slightly reluctant but Jake relaxed shortly after he felt your warmth beside him.

By the near end of the movie, he looked at you causing you to lift your head.

"Can I kiss you?" He asked nervously

Before I could reply, I got a call from Walker.

"Sorry I should probably answer this?"