Happy cries (Ch. 13)

Start from the beginning

"Well this will be a good break from all the work, especially since both of you work way more then you should."

"No! We're not that bad, at least I'm not anyways...Right?" Virgo said stubbornly.

"Virgo, you are the only girl I know that will work overtime for weeks on end, but deny that she's overworked" Pisces sighed.

Scorpio remained silent, his eyes glued to the road, although he was listening carefully.

___________________________________

In car two, Capricorn drove, with Leo in shotgun, and Taurus and Libra in the back.

"Hey, do you guys think there's a reason that Aries invited us to watch today?" Libra said suddenly.

"Maybe, wait what if he's proposing?!" Leo squealed. "Ah!, it would be the perfect opportunity too!" Taurus said

"Well see, it could be that he just want us to watch the race as it is" Capricorn intruded the conversation.

"I guess, but it would still be cute" Leo said

"Leo! Can you put some music on?" Taurus said as she leaned forward and poked her head between the seats.

"Oh please no" Capricorn begged.

"Oh please yes!" Leo said and connected her phone to the car speakers.

She clicked on the first song, "Boy's a liar Pt. 2" By PinkPantheress and Ice Spice.

Capricorn groaned as the three other girls began to sing along, this wasn't the first time Leo had played the song...

"That boys a liar!" They yelled into Capricorns ear.

"Thank god we're almost there" Capricorn sighed loudly.

___________________________________

In car three, the three boys sat awkwardly as Aquarius drove, Sagittarius sat in the front seat, and gemini was forced to sit in the back by himself.

"Are we almost there yet?" Gemini whined.

"Oh my gosh, Gem your like a little kid, how on earth does libra manage to deal with you?" Aquarius said, clearly annoyed.

"Hey! for your information I don't know what your talking about, libra has never told me I act like a kid!"

"She may not say it, but I'm sure she thinks it!" Sagittarius said as he and Aquarius laughed.

Gemini sat quietly as the two continued to laugh. 

He glanced over at Aquarius and then Sagittarius and then finally noticed just how close the two were with each other.

Almost to the point that you would question whether they were indeed "just friends".

Interesting...

___________________________________

As the cars arrived, it was only then that many realized that the race track was outside.

"Damn it, I should have worn more layers" Leo said,
who had just finished saying that she wouldn't be cold when questioned by another sign.

Capricorn rolled her eyes at Leo.

"Here, I brought an extra sweater" she said and handed it to Leo.

"Awww, thanks cappy" Leo smiled and quickly put it on.

"Does everyone have their tickets?" Virgo asked for what had began to feel like the hundredth time.