Chapter 9

The next day being Sunday, Anisa checked out, and went back to her... In as much as she doesn't want to admit it, her husband's house.

When she reached all the workers were like welcome back ma'am as if there is something good that they are welcoming her back.

Abid was asleep, so she changed into her pj and slept.

Abid woke up around 12 am. After his daily routine for Sunday. He called Alex and told him to send his breakfast, cuz he was not in the mood to go downstairs.

Abid has already given up on Anisa, cuz when he called Bappa again, Bappa was like he should not disturb him. And he knows Anisa is such a crook, so only good knows what she cooked up for him.

After he was done eating, he was wondering what to do. He was so not interested in anything.

After half an hour of just thinking about life, he decided to go downstairs to, maybe he will find something to do.

He then thought of watching a movie on Netflix and unfortunately it was Anisas account. "What a shame." He thought. "If she was here she would have brag." He said shaking his head.

He decided to watch Dr strange in the multiverse of madness, which helped him for rid of his boredom because the film is hell interesting.

As he was midway through, Anisa came down looking looking like drowsy.

"Wow your royal Highness so you've decided to finally come back " he said clapping his hands, cuz he thinks Anisa is reacting it of point.

Anisa eyed him and went to the kitchen, she made coffee and came back. She sat on a 1 seater chair, crossing her legs.

After like to t minutes of her being bored and Abid really excited about his film, she decided to watch which film he was watching, she soon realised what he was watching and she has bee waiting for it to be released for 3 years know, but she had forgotten it has been released, last month.

Abid was halfway through and she can't ask him to stay the film from the beginning and she doesn't want to go back upstairs. Since she is home after some days, he will have to tolerate her.

She dropped the coffee in her hands and quickly took the remote from the centre table.

"What the hell are you doing???" He asked Anisa as she started the film from the beginning.

"Who asked you to start it without me." She said folding her hands.

"Was I supposed to ask you before watching a film."

She nodded.

"Abeg give that remote, I guess they are like more than 100 TVs in the house right and apart from that you can use your phone or your system." He said standing up to snatch the remote from her hand. But she hid it behind her.

"But I want to watch it here." She said pouting.

"But you met me here." He said getting irritated. "Give me the remote." He said leaning over her body to get hold of the remote. He was stretching his hands behind her making them so close.

Anisa knew if she doesn't do anything Abid will squash her hands, cuz he is way more stronger than her.

"If you don't get off me wlh I will kiss you, kuma I am not joking, I will." She threatened.

"Go ahead." He said not moving an inch cuz he knows that's the last thing Anisa will ever do.

"Gross!!!" She shouted pushing him with her legs making him to fell on the floor, which made him soo angry