Chapter 7

The next day which was Wednesday Anisa woke up in the mood. She went downstairs and made pancake and bacon.

After eating she decided to.make chocolate cupcakes  since her beloved husband is still asleep. After putting the batter inside the oven. She sat down soo bored totally killing her vibe.

After some minutes she decided to go and disturb Abid. She asked one of the workers to give her all the cleaning stuffs.

She entered his room playing cheap thrills on her phone which made him startled. "Oops sorry." She said controling herself not to burst into laughter.

And Abid noticed that, so he just eyed her and entered his bathroom.

"Ittakullaha Anisa." She said to herself while pouring some moping water that the worker helped her prepared. She smiled mischievously as she went to the far end of the room and started moping or more likely playing with the mop.

Abid was taking his bath, and since when he entered Anisa has been singing which irritates him all he wanted was to just come out and smash her phone.

After 15 minutes he came out ready to rant. But then "sluuuu" he slipped and then "boom" he was on the ground.

Ansia laughed and laughed like there was no tomorrow. "Have you see how you slipped like an airplane is taking off but then failed to." She said bursting into laughter again.

Abid was giving her dead glares as he went back into the closet to change his drenched clothes. while Anisa sat on a chair surfing the internet and singing.

When he came out he was soo furious and walking very fast, giving Anisa dirty looks that he forgot there water, and sluuuup he slipped again.

And That's the kind of situation Anisa can't control herself from laughing. Abid just hissed and stood up to enter the closet to change again.

"Sorry." She said still laughing which he didn't respond to. Anisa Neatly arranged the bed doing something good for the first time, thinking that what just happened is worth it, then she mopped the water on the floor and then went downstairs to check her cake.

"Ohh lord!!" Abid thought changing his clothes for what felt like the hundredth time. "Why Anisa common moping you can't do." He said to himself cuz he actually thought Anisa didn't do it intentionally.

When he came out he was suprised to see his room arranged, as in not how he left it. He then thought maybe it is just that maybe she spilled it by mistake.

When he went down he saw anisa decorating cupcakes. The scent of the cake was hilarious changing his mood from being angry to curious.

"What on earth is this, common cake you can't bake." He said stretching his hand in style to pick one, he couldn't resist the urge to take one, just by mere looking he knows this cupcakes are one in a billion . But Anisa obviously stopped him.

"This aren't for you, I made it for myself." She said like he just finished insulting her but he wants to taste it, lallai ma.

"Why now Anisa I am already salivating." he thought. "Common are you going eat all of this." He asked pointing at the cake.

She actually intended to give him some but know he has caused it for himself. "Yapp." She answered still decorating the cupcakes and not paying him attention.

"But you used my ingredients." He said, not giving up easily.

"Which 'your' ingredients???, You only came to this house with your lagage  , Bappa bought everything that's here" She said picking one of the cupcakes to taste, and it was soooooooooo

Abid felt hurt like what does she mean. "Yh he did but he is my father after all or is your dad." Abid said hitting the point break.

Ansias moomd completely changed From excited about her cupcakes to shattered into pieces. She threw all the cupcakes into the waste bin, leaving only the one she is eating on the counter.

Abid regrettihis choice of words immediately but it was too late. Anisa ran upstairs crying. "Anisa." He shouted following her behind but she has already entered he room and locked it.

"Anisa I am sooo Sory, I don't mean to say that." He said knocking on the door.

Abid was busy talking for what felt like eternity but Anisa didn't even heard a word cuz she was busy crying, all the memories where now rushing from every angle making her to cry more.

After he got tired he went downstairs to have breakfast, but he couldn't eat, his mind was just not at peace.

Anisa slept while crying and when she woke, after praying she was just in her bed thinking of life.

Abid came like more than 5 times and evertytime he comes she won't listen to any word he would say.

He made her lunch and dinner but all was In vain, she wasn't responding.

Later in the night he sent her a long apology essay, she just opened it but didn't read it.

***

Hope you enjoyed this too.

M.k💘