Chapter 8

The next day Anisa woke up as early as 6 am, she got dressed and packed her clothes. She went down with her box and she saw Abid in the living room sleeping on the couch.

Going back to her old house will required alot if things like cleaning and stuffs so she decided to stay at a hotel for  meantime.

Around 9 after checking in and arranging her things she decided to go to work after soo many days.

Lately she emailed the manager, telling him that she was going to get married so she needs 1 month off, but it seems like today she has to come up with something else.

The office was soo boring since they aren't any files to check on or patients to see.

Anisa was just in her office lazying around when "cling!" A notification came in. She checked and it was Abid. "Arghhh!!!" She groaned.

Abid: Anisa please wherever you are please come back home.

After like 2 minutes they were more than 40 messages from Abid so she simply replied.

Anisa: I can't stay in a place where I am not valued, and where i  am always remembered things that hurt.

Abid: Anisa you know I value you, you know I treasure you, how can you even say that. Anisa please come back this big house feels so lame and completely empty without you.

Anisa: she left it on read.

Abid: Anisa please, I know I have been soo not nice lately but please find a place in your heart to forgive me. Anisa please.

Anisa was like ikon Allah as Abid kept sending messages, she just switched off the phone. She then decided to go help marinet, so as to forget what was happening then.

~~~

The next day Anisa had a surgery. After the surgery which Was a success, she prayed then went to the hospital's cafteria To eat lunch there, she met with some of her colleagues they had some catching up before she went home.

When she reached her new home she slept immediately.

She woke up around 5,after praying she was bored and was already missing Abid. Sha she watched a movie to get rid of her boredom.

But you know nothing is more entertaining than annoying Abid. She herself knows she will go back soon

~~~

It's been 2 days know since Anisa left and Abid has been trying to contact her but it seems like she had blocked him in every way. He tried going to her old house but she wasn't there.

So he decided to go to the hospital she was working.

Luckily she was there.

Anisa was busy thinking of going back when Lisa; her secretary came came and told he that she has a visitor and Anisa was not surprised at all to see Abid cuz she had it in mind sooner or later he will come.

"Anisa if you don't want to come back, don't, but please I need you to understand this, I didn't mean to say that, that Time, you know I take you as a sister, wife and everything, so please Anisa." He said honestly.

"If you are done you can leave." She said standing up to leave.

"Anisaa???" He said so heartbroken. But she had already left.

Abid decided to use the other way since Anisa is not responding. He called Bappa and after all the greetings Abid went straight to the point.

Abid: Bappa Anisa has gone out and refused to come back

Bappa: what have you done to her now.

Abid: nothing

Bappa: bawani what have you done

Abid: Bappa trust me Babu

Bappa: toh now what do you want me to do.

Abid: Bappa please talk to her.

Bappa: tohm I will, but next time if you call me involving me in your family Matters it will be and you, Kai Kan you will never grow up

Abid: Bappa thank you soo much

Bappa: Amma kaima you are so childish, Anisa is trying wlh.

And the call ended

Bappa called Anisa cuz old age will make him forget.

Bappa: (after she has finished greeting him) anisa Abid called me and told me that you went out and refused to go back home

Anisa: ( she slightly chuckled) Bappa you know how Abid is very childish, today I have a night shift, so I told him That i can't come home and he was like and he was like I have to go back, but I can't since there isn't any one to substitute.

Bappa: Kai this boy, shikenan may God bless you.

Anisa: ameen Bappa, my regards to mama.

Bappa: ohk inshallah.

And the call ended.

"Arghhh" Anisa shouted. "Know I have to lie to Bappa because Abid." She said feeling soo guilty, she hates lying to Bappa and mama cuz they don't deserve that. Shaa anyways Seh has to go back tomorrow before Bappa finds out, if he does both Abid and her are in trouble so she decided to go back tomorrow but she doesn't want to, but she knows she has to.

A knock came in distracting her from her thoughts. "Come in" she said.

Lisa came in "ma'am everything is ready." She said.

"Just cancel the meeting I am not in the mood." She said.

"Ma'am but they will give the operation to Dr Nil, and apart from the Money ma'am, it will determine your promotion, please ma'am and also..." Anisa cutted in.

"Ohk, ohk I am coming." She said tired of hearing Lisa blabbering. She doesn't care about loosing whatever, the only thing that's doing her know is that she lied and had to go back to abids house.

***

M.k💘