𝙻𝚇𝚅𝙸. 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚏𝚞𝚗𝚌𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢

Start from the beginning

"Please tell me you have at least some sort of a plan. You can't know when Potter is ready with his hunt and then he will come and claim the last Horcrux, you," Vivian said, expressing her concerns.

Violetta sighed. "I know that and I have a plan, I swear."

"Then please, share your plan with the rest of the group," Vivian said.

"I will tell you, once I have figured it all out," said Violetta and left the small living-room area to go to the kitchen.

Lately, she and Fleur have been thinking of getting a place of their own. They liked staying in the Leaky Cauldron but now that Diagon Alley has been terrorised it was only a matter of time they would be found.

They didn't want that.

Violetta wanted a small house, even a flat would do but one in Italy. Italy was the place where she and Fleur were the happiest ― it was a place of serenity to them.

"I swear to Merlin, Lettie, you are on a suicide mission!" Exclaimed Vivian and followed her friend to the kitchen.

The sweet dream of a place in Italy disappeared thanks to Vivian.

"I don't want to go and tell your parents that!"

Violetta rolled her eyes. "That won't happen, okay? Listen, why would anyone put a part of their soul into something or someone if it's not possible to take that small fragment of the soul out of it or them. That's just stupid. So all I have to do is to find out how to do it. I was thinking of going to Slughorn, according to Potter, he knows stuff."

"Or I can go to Snape."

"Snape?" Said Gabriel and frowned. "Why would you go to Snape? He's a Death Eater right?"

"And so am I, in a way. But apparently Snape plays for both teams. He's working undercover for the Order while doing the same for the Dark Lord but his real loyalties lie with the Order, apparently. It makes perfect sense since the Dark Lord trusts him and yet almost everything Snape has told him about the Order's plans have been useless."

Gabriel rubbed the back of his neck. "Remember when our lives were simple? The only thing we worried about was whether or not we got enough birthday presents."

"Oh how I wish those were my problems now," sighed Violetta.

"So you are worried?" Vivian said.

"Well of course I am worried but everything will be fine. I just need to find out what to do and how to do it. Maybe I'll find something from Regulus Black's diaries. I used to read them with the goal to find out what had happened to me and I never really focused on anything else. Maybe now I will realise other things when reading it," explained Violetta and handed Gabriel and Vivian a glass each.

Vivian arched her brow. "You think that's a good idea?"

"I don't know! Just give me an idea then," sighed Violetta and crashed down on the chair behind her.

Vivian was right ― Violetta knew it.

She had to come up with a plan as soon as possible. Waiting around and hoping for the best has not proven to be a good form of a plan so Violetta had to do something. Fleur has said this to her too but sometimes Violetta can hardly register what Fleur says when she's staring at her beautiful ocean eyes.

"My mum saw yours by the way," said Gabriel.

Violetta snapped out of her thoughts and turned to Gabriel.

"She did?"

Gabriel nodded. "Yep. They had tea or something."

"D-did your mum say anything about..."