𝙸. 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚋𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎

══════ • ❀ • ══════

august 1994

══════ • ❀ • ══════

══════ • ❀ • ══════

"𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚋𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎"

𝚙𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚏-𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚕; 𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚘𝚕𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎

There was never a dull day at the Malfoy Manor.

Not when there lived three very, very strong headed and spoiled children. The Malfoy children never missed on anything. They got the best toys growing up, the best clothes and fanciest diamonds and golds. If they were to ask for the Moon and stars, you could bet that Lucius and Narcissa Malfoy would give it to them, no matter what.

Maybe it was because of Narcissa's bad childhood, that made her determined to dote her children and love them unconditionally or maybe it was Lucius' horrible and traumatizing relationship with his father that made him spoil them. The point is, that Regulus Scorpius Malfoy, Violetta Narcissa Malfoy and Draco Lucius Malfoy were the most spoiled children there has ever been.

Like every pureblood child from the families of the Sacred Twenty-Eight, all three Malfoy children were taught how they were supreme, how they needed to act like the finest ones on Earth when it came to social events. They knew who to talk to, how to talk to and how to address them. Regulus' been taught to do this from a very young age, he was the heir of the Malfoy line. Violetta was the daughter, meaning that she needed to possess lady-like manners and she did ― in public. Draco knew how to behave as well, although he was very stubborn and as the youngest, he thought he was allowed to act out.

August was half way through when Priscilla Malfoy was looking after her grandchildren while her son and daughter-in-law were attending a Ministry Gala in Switzerland. When the children were young, Lucius and Narcissa refused to leave the country if their children weren't allowed to join them.

This was a rule of Lucius'.

Lucius' own father was away a lot and often ordered his wife to come with him ― young Lucius was left home alone while house-elves looked after him.

Priscilla Malfoy was enjoying the calm and silence of the manor until she heard a door slam open and running footsteps made the chandelier's crystals waver. Priscilla lifted her gaze from her book and saw her eldest grandchild running down the stairs in such a hurry.

"I swear if you don't give it back to me, I will hex you Regulus Scorpius Malfoy!" The not so sweet sound of Violetta Malfoy's voice echoed through the halls of Malfoy Manor.

The still sixteen year old girl ran the stairs down, chasing her older brother with such energy.

The grandmother merely shook her head out of amusement and returned to her book. She enjoyed this ― seeing siblings teasing each other around. Maybe she was living through her son and daughter-in-law, since Priscilla always wanted more children but Abraxas said that one heir was enough.