𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎

══════ • ❀ • ══════

april 1978

══════ • ❀ • ══════

══════ • ❀ • ══════

Never has Lucius Malfoy yelled so loud at his own father.

He was furious and for a reason. He and his wife were tangled in a mess because of Abraxas Malfoy and his big plans. Lucius thought he was the maddest he had ever been back when his father told him to join the Death Eaters, but this hit the Jackpot. His daughter. His beautiful and precious daughter. The Dark Lord wanted his daughter, and Abraxas had offered the girl on a silver plate.

"This is all on you!" Lucius yelled, throwing books and papers around the room. "I never wanted to be a part of this!"

Abraxas scoffed and took a sip of his fire-whiskey. "Yes yes, son. You didn't want this. Instead you wanted to play house with that Black girl," he said, rolling his eyes.

"She's a Malfoy now, father. And don't you dare to bring my wife into this mess as well," Lucius said in a dead serious voice. Lucius might had been afraid of his father when he was a child but now, he was not afraid of hurting him.

"Calm your nerves Lucius. This is absolutely ridiculous. Nothing happened to the girl," Abraxas huffed, taking another sip. "I only obeyed the orders I was given, I frankly don't find anything wrong with that. I know where my loyalties lie, but do you?"

Lucius ran his palm down his face. "This is not about my nor your loyalties. This is about the fact that you practically sacrificed Violetta, your granddaughter. You don't know what happened. You left her alone with Him!"

"What would he have done to a months old baby?" Abraxas questioned, like it was absurd that the Dark Lord would hurt a baby. "I'm sure nothing happened, or otherwise there would be signs of it."

Truth to be told, Abraxas didn't know if something did happen to his granddaughter. All he knew was that he took his sleeping granddaughter to his Dark Lord, without consulting Lucius or Narcissa about it. And like any good grandfather, Abraxas left the child there alone with the Dark Lord before Lucius and Narcissa noticed that their daughter was missing from her bed.

"You don't know that! You left her there alone! I mean sweet Merlin, you can't just go ahead and take someone's child to meet Him!" Lucius barked so loud that his mother, Prisicilla Malfoy stormed into the room with her wand held high.

"Quiet you two!" Hissed Priscilla Malfoy before slamming the door shut. She walked to her husband and son with a furious look on her face. "If you're going to yell like this, at least charm the room! Narcissa doesn't need to hear this, the woman is a complete wreck."

Abraxas rolled his eyes. "What a Malfoy that Black is," he muttered an insult, only to earn daggers from his son and wife. "Oh please. Don't tell me you've gone soft too?" He said, glancing at his wife who looked like she could kill the man at this very minute.