5

'Alright, today we're doing regular training, do not mind Y/n she will be here and watch how the inventions work'

The day went by and you had an outfit on like Hatsume has. Standard outfit when students work/invent. That rule was set when a student came dressed up. You had tools all on a belt. You were walking around but trying not to get hurt by all the flying objects. Of course if one did come in your direction you would just use your quirk.

'Y/n! Heyyy!'

'Hi'

'Who do you think should have hero support items?'

'Lots of you guys'

You looked at Mina, her face read "even me?"

'You too Mina, you should have something to add more range for your quirk, and something for your boots, if you wanna like glide or something'

She 'oh'ed in response thinking about the idea. She went on to ask about various other people. She eventually got caught and went back to training. Some students tried to do the same and the same result happened. Aizawa didn't let anyone get near you.

'Stop bothering her and rest'

He said and you stood next to him. 

'and here I thought you wanted me to befriend them'

You whispered and he hid his face in his scarf as he spoke.

'well they're training and your distracting them, befriend them some other time'

'Y/n! My gear is acting up!'

You went over and lectured the boy as you fixed it with the things you had. When you were fixing the item you were immediately asked a bunch of questions. Before you could answer they were all back to training. You sighed of boredom and wanted to mess with one of the students. You decided to mess with the grape head. You used your quirk to throw little rocks at his head. You held in your laughter as he went around and tried to figure out who it was.

'Okay! Training's over!'

Aizawa yelled and you laughed to yourself at seeing a 3 foot high school student trying to fight someone who was the average height. You looked at the group and went over to Shoto.

'Shoto! Good job training'

'Thank you'

You were all heading back to the bus and you were walking with Shoto. You laughed awkwardly and remarked.

'Y'know I really should be calling you Todoroki'

'Why?'

'Well just because I knew you when we were younger, I should call you by your first name'

'I have no problem with it'

'Really?'

He nodded and you continued. Aizawa was no where near you but he had his own thoughts. He thought you were very close to one of the loud blondes and was going to bring this up.

【 ˖🜲˖ 】

'Y/n'

'Yah?'

'I don't want you dating until you're out of UA'

'What?'

'You heard me, especially a loud blonde'

'Dad, who are you dating right now?'

'Leave him out of this'

'A LOUD BLONDE'