4

'NO'

Boom. Another explosion caused by Hatsume in Powerloaders lab. He sighed and scolded her as you picked up as much as you could, by yourself and your quirk. Thankfully it helped the process lots. 

'Hatsume! Do not touch that please, you are a danger to this whole place'

You sighed and sat down and you shooed her away from the gadget. You looked through your notes on 1A. You thought some people who should've had support items but they don't. For a example, Sero, he should've have some sort of harness and somewhere the tape feeds through so all the force isn't on his shoulders.

'Y/n! Mushroom girl!'

You were in the corner and floated the objects towards her. Hatsume grabbed them and handed them off. 

【 ˖🜲˖ 】

It was a slow day and after all the first classes Hatsume and you made your way for the lunch rush. You were one of the last people to get your lunch and you were still getting knocked around by people that you got separated from Hatsume. 

You ended up getting spotted by both class 1A and 1B and got called over. Monoma looked at the other class and scowled at them and got up, talking as if he was royalty. He walked over and fwipped his hair.

'Oh look at the MIGHTY class 1A--'

He had barely gotten a whole sentence when Kendo came and apologized. You looked around for Hatsume but got stopped by a table.

'Hey! Y/n from hero support right?'

You saw students from hero course. You were invited to sit so you did.

'Sorry about Monoma'

'It's fine, I think he acts like that because he thinks I don't like 1A'

'Todoroki! We're over here!'

Ochako said and waved the boy over. He was walking around aimlessly, and he sat down once he saw them. You were both greeted with a pleasant surprise. 

'Hi Shoto'

'Shoto? You know guys know each other?'

'Yeah we knew each other when we were younger and met up recently'

'Aw well it's nice to meet up with childhood friends'

【 ˖🜲˖ 】

'Y/n where did you go for lunch? I thought we were gonna eat while we work on our babies?'

'Hatsume think before you say babies...'

You said with a sigh and she tossed you a wrench as you use your quirk to get it and other and went to another invention.

'hero course'

'Oh never mind then'

'Why can't i just stay with the upperclassman, I barely have any notes on class a's support items'

'Well i let you copy down mine'

She said as she looked back and tightened a bolt.

'Yeah but still you don't even take that much notes'

'Why can't you stay with the upperclassman?'

'Because of my--uhm.. Well the teachers here think that I should try and get along with people that are in my age group'

'But isn't good that you also get along with to the older ones?'

'Well I'm on good terms with them, class 1B's Copy and Paste thinks I hate class A and thinks we're buddies because of that, they guy is just rude to the end'

'Yeah he sometimes comes to the lab with his classmates and insults me'

This was the first time you've heard this and stopped dead in your tracks. You grabbed a rag to clean your face and looked at her.

'I'm sorry he does what?'

'He just comes over and does it for no reason, I don't really care, I'm to focused to care'

She looked at you and saw your face. She laughed and mentally cursed herself out for telling you.

'Not on my watch'

Hatsume looked around and did before she thought. She unbolted something causing and explosion and you flew out the door. She kind of regretted it, unbolting not making you fly. She pretended to not know what happened. 

'Oh no Y/n! Are you okay??'

'I'm fine something broke my fall'

'Uhm, your crushing my ribs...'

'Shit sorry'

You got off immediately and luckily Powerloader wasn't there.

'What can we help you?'

You looked at saw the people you had lunch with.

'Hey Midoriya! Hi Iida~!'

At this point she had made it a side mission to mildly flirt with Iida every chance she got.

'Hi, Ochako right? what is it you three need?'

'Well somethings wrong with my wires and something with deku's gloves'

'Oh well I can do his gloves and Y/n can do your wire thingy, is there anything you need to fix Iida?'

'No thank you, now we must get going'

He said and dragged the others away once they handed their items in. You laughed knowing that she got to him and went right away into her wrist guards. You popped the open and saw gunk. 

'And this is why I hate 1A and B they never take the slightest care of their items'

'Yeah first years think that they can do whatever and not take care of their babies'

【 ˖🜲˖ 】

'Daddd'

'I told you to not bother me in class'

'It's before class'

'Fine don't bother me before class either'

'But I was just gonna put these back in those briefcases'

'Fine'

The wall opened and you grabbed the briefcases of the students and put the back in their spots.

'So this is where my oh so great father teaches his students?'

He nodded slowly and looked over some papers.

'Are you getting along with my students?'

'Well enough'

'Enough?'

'They only talk to me for hero stuff and one time during lunch'

'And why don't you let me bring you to school?'

'Because then people are going to find out your my dad'

As soon as you said the last three words the door flung open to reveal someone. You both looked and saw it was Todoroki. He had hard the last three words.

'You're her father? You're his daughter?'

You both said yes at the same time.

'Please don't tell anyone'

'Okay'

He said and sat down in his seat. You decided to stay and talk a while with him. You father was glaring at the two of you. It wasn't until other started coming into the classroom did you leave. Though the class didn't want you to.

'Please Mr. Aizawa! Can she please stay?'

He kept on saying no but the class was persistent. He sighed and informed Powerloader that you would not be attending your classes due to... on sight learning. Nothing else.