1

A little boy with red and white hair held onto the fence as he stared out into the park. Y/n had a lollipop and the boy was staring at her and at the other kids in the playground. 

"Dad! Can I get another lollipop??"

"Y/n you haven't finished that one. Finish and I'll give you another one"

"But dad it's--"

"Okay, you're not getting any more then"

She pouted and used her quirk when she were out of view from her father. Y/n took the lollipop from her father's backpack and hid it in her pocket.

She ran up to the boy and said hi. He looked around and then looked back at her. He waved his hand. She grabbed the lollipop and gave it to him.

"Hi! I'm Y/n! Nice to meet you. Here!"

"Uhm I.. I don't think I should..."

The boy croaked out in a shaky voice, as if he'd been crying.

"Aww please! It's okay! And look it's bubblegum flavor!"

She nudged it towards him and he grabbed it. 

"SHOTO!!"

A man came and dragged him away by the hand. He looked back and you waved.

"Bye..."

The boy mouthed and waved goodbye.

"Y/n we're leaving!"

"Okay!"

From then on when the boy went to the park, when she were there she would give him a lollipop and he would try and talk to her. 

"Hi... Here this one's, blue raspberry"

"Thank you.."

"What's your favorite flavor?"

"I don't know..."

"but if you had to choose??"

"..bubble gum"

The conversations were always nice and sweet. That was until the boy had stopped going to the park. He stopped going to the park 2 years after she met him, you were both 5 when you met. She had always wondered what happened to him.