𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎. the one with the heist

Start from the beginning

"All units, this is Dispatch-- we've got a 911 call with additional sighting on Mitchell."

And it takes a moment for Stiles to piece together the puzzle. "Wait a second... Beachwood to Mitchell? It's headed back for the— "

     His phone in the center console buzzes to life before he can speak. Glowing on the phone is the the contact name; pete :), and an image of him and Peter in the two front seats of the Jeep. Peter's arm in in the photo, meaning he had randomly taken in during on of Stiles' Jeep rants on the ways home from school. It was a sort of thing only Scott understood, partially. Peter doubted that Stiles talked about half the stuff they do with Scott.

     But nonetheless, Stiles snatched the phone and immediately answers in a fit of panic. He mutters a hello, a panicked one at that, and quickly gets out asking if he's okay. First and foremost, Stiles would forego any chase to go back for Peter. "Pete? Hey, are you okay? Where are you?!"

     "The hospital! It's going for the hospital!" Peter is panting over the line, the sound of rushing wind meaning he's swinging about as fast as his arms will carry him through the low forest of the Beacon Hills Preserve until he can follow this thing closely. It's merely a figure right now, it's not enough.

       Stiles and Scott share a look, and where one parent is easing out of the danger zone; another enters. Pressing his shoulder up to keep the phone to his ear, Stiles puts both hands on the wheel to dodge a pothole. "Pete, get there as fast as you can. Melissa's on shift. Go!"

      A quick 'i love you' is muttered before Peter hangs up the phone

The phone gets tossed onto the dash, Stiles' hand going straight for the radio hooked to it. His fingers mash the buttons hastily, holding it close to his mouth. "Dad—"

Irritated, outgunned, and stressed beyond belief, Sheriff Stilinski finally replies. "Stiles, get off this channel!"

But Stiles is more desperate than he is. Especially with Peter Parker thrown into the mix. "Dad, just listen to me, okay? It's headed for the hospital, all right? He's headed for Beacon Memorial. You hear me? Its headed for the hospital."
Visibly panicking, Scott keeps quiet as he listens to Stiles shifts gears before putting the pedal to the floor and the speedometer hits 90.

Peter Parker reaches the hospital first.

He's there and can't even hear the sirens anymore, not even with his spider hearing. He dashes in through the front door, weaving in and around naive nurses and families in the waiting room. No one even knows what's coming right for them, the nightmare barreling towards them.

He finds Melissa McCall at the desk with other nurses, mumbling something in hospital language he doesn't understand. He prefers chemistry over biology.

All the nurses slowly look up from their screens with wide eyes. Spider-man was standing at their desk, right in the front them. Most of them have only seen the web-slinging hero on the news with some controversial headline no one actually believed.

He sucked in a nervous breath. "Uh— hi. I need to speak with Nurse McCall." He remembers to call her by her respective title, knowing she's hasn't liked Mrs since her and her husband got divorced. "Privately. Urgently. Now,
please."