⋆˙⟡♡ fourteen. 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗍𝖺𝗌𝗍𝖾 𝗌𝗈 𝗌𝗐𝖾𝖾𝗍 ;

˙⊹ ੈ✰[ in the crooks of your body i found my religion]✰ ੈ⊹˙

      ╰┈➤ ੈ✩‧₊˚ ✩‧₊˚

      ╰┈➤  ੈ✩‧₊˚ ✩‧₊˚

♡❀˖⁺. ༶ ⋆˙⊹❀
╰┈➤ ❝crawl inside this body -
                       find me where i'm most ruined,
love me there.❞

"Miss Lisbon, I didn't expect to see you. Are you alright?"

The warmth of familiarity, and homely gestures flooded from Alfred's face. Like sun, endearingly warming your skin purifying restless limbs.

"I'm ok Alfred thank you, I was just wondering wether Bruce was in?"

A look of grief stricken thought clouded his eyes for a moment, maybe it was shear pity for the girl who came crawling back to Bruce Wayne. Or maybe he just cared about her.

"Yes I believe he is, you've come at a convenient time."

Any sorrow now slipped away hiding in an ever gloomy nook of the mansion, waiting and harbouring to seep back in when the time came.

His arm extended and she smiled a polite knowing smile as she stepped over the threshold.

"I heard about what happened -" he glanced at her seemingly assessing wether or not to mention it at all. Her face remained placated, and so he continued. "I'm sorry about him, he's a difficult man but he genuinely cares for you. Although I understand how you must've felt, he had no right."

"Thank you Alfred, I suppose that's life when your associated with a person like himself."

A calmness settled over his features, he felt guilty for Bruce but in doing so was apologising for actions that fell well within Bruce's doing.

In all honesty Morana had no intentions of settling with the fact so willingly, maybe now being here shifted something. Something that was so hideously accepting.

She heard the familiar shuffle of feet before she saw him. It was encouragingly enticing, the regular patter of timidly placed feet shuffling fatefully into normality.

His dark features came into view, huffing an almost annoyed breath at the thought of a visitor. But his eyes fell on Morana's and holy temptations clung at his skin, writhing in upmost sincerity.

His movements became hurried, feet quickening down the stairs like a joyous child running towards a treat. A chuckle escaped Alfred's lips at this unusual display before them. He simply patted Morana's arm and strode off down the hall.