[22] - Dying again and again, let's make some noice

Start from the beginning

Level 1? Chan was confused. Why did it seem like a game. And how could that elevator have taken him here?

He looked around but still couldn't find Felix when the speaker spoke again. "The regime has finally taken over the last district, district 9. Now the regular procedures start in order to create the perfect society. Those who do not fit the template of a normal and loyal citizen will be offered helpful self awareness sessions in order to change"

Is this a game? They were after all in the closed down arcade what they could remember last. The realization hit Chan. And the reason it was shut down was because of a boy who died with no signs of how he died.

It should be impossible, but that was the only thing Chan could think of.

Then he saw Felix. He was surrounded by a group of people in dark clothes. The outfits reminded him of security guards, but the clothes were intensive black. A feeling told Chan they were bad people.

But he couldn't possibly get trough them all and save Felix.

Felix now saw Chan, but shook his head slowly. He couldn't get to him, that would only put Chan in danger too. Felix hoped Chan would run away.

He stayed though. At first he just stood there inspecting the scene, then he kicked the first man down and tried stealing his gun.

"Chan no!" Felix cried when the whole group had seen the second boy.

They were fast to react and it all turned around. In a few seconds Chan was standing with a gun to his head and Felix was watching. Two of them were holding Felix so he couldn't escape and the rest surrounded Chan who was standing still in their circle.

A man took out a syringe and went closer to Chan, who couldn't escape now.

He was about to insert the needle when Chan tried breaking free again. He didn't get the chance to try though, the second he moved a muscle, a gunshot went off.

"No Chan!" Felix cried hysterically when he saw his friend's body drop to the ground, lifeless.

He had expected his body to stay there, like corpses usually did, but his body vanished into nothingness and Felix was left alone with the bad group of guard looking people.

Felix had no idea what was going on and before he noticed it someone had injected something into his body trough a syringe and the next second he blacked out.

Next time he woke up he was alone in a cold and empty room. He was tied to a stretcher and couldn't move at all. Anyone would get claustrophobic from being tied up like that, but there was nothing he could do. He just lied there for what felt like forever. Nothing happened, until the door out was opened up and someone took him down an elevator and into a lab.

Felix thought he was going to die now. The anxiety built up to create a lump in his stomach. He was too young to die. He really didn't want to die.

Another syringe took him out and next thing he knew he was back in the cell he'd been in before. He wasn't tied to the stretcher this time, although his hands were cuffed.

He sat curled up with his back against the wall with constant anxiety and panic.

With his handcuffs he wrote one simple word on the wall; "help"

He knew nobody would see it and here was nobody that could help him, but he needed some sort of hope in the darkness.

As the loud noice signaling someone had unlocked the door was heard Felix impulsively ran towards the door. He might as well try and make a run for it. Maybe they wouldn't keep up with him if he ran like his life depended on it, as it actually did more or less.