"Sure" Chan said and shrugged.

"Unfair, I want tinkerbell too" Jeongin argued.

"I was first" I said and looked at him with a smug smile.

"But..."

"Stop fighting as if you were five" Changbin said and we both shut up. I was happy though since tinkerbell was mine.

"Okay but then I'm in the same team as Nora" Jeongin came to the wise decision.

"Sure, go ahead and join, team tinkerbell here" I said.

We split up in 4 teams, team tinkerbell consisted of the three maknaes, me Jeongin and Seungmin.

Then there was team Peter Pan, which consisted of Jisung and Minho. Team Snow White were Hyunjin and Changbin, and Felix and Chan played as Pinocchio.

The game was intense from start, and so was our candy eating game. Twenty minutes in it was already chaos.

"Nononono! Don't buy Aladdin! I need Aladdin to my lion king!" I whined as Felix and Chan bought one of the blue ones when we already had the other.

"That's exactly why we're buying it, to stop you guys from building on it" Felix said and looked at me.

"Not fair, you already have all the yellow ones" I complained.

"And you'll soon have all the green ones, they're better than the yellow" he says and shrugged, not seeing what was mean in his actions.

"We don't have them all yet, what if you buy the beauty and the beast before us?" I said and looked at him with all seriousness.

"We just passed by, we won't be there in a whole lap, besides we're broke after buying Aladdin" Felix said.

"We might not get to the beauty and the beast now when we pass either, it's all up to the dice, besides, there are more players, I don't trust Snow White nor Peter Pan" I said and looked between all the others with a glare.

All the others seemed tired of me and Felix already so nobody said anything.

"Well, Aladdin is ours and there's nothing you can do about it" Felix said and took the card that belonged to it.

"I refuse" I said with determination.

"You can't refuse" he said and tilted his head to the side in a teasing way.

"I'll give you my dumbo" I said and furrowed my eyebrows as I looked at him with all seriousness.

"Dumbo isn't even good" he said and gave me a look of disbelief.

"It's not like I'll give up my lion king because then there would be no point in stopping you to buy Aladdin" I said and shrugged.

"You do have more than that though, not that anything would work because we're buying Aladdin either way" he said and shrugged too as he watched me with a smug smile.

"There sure must be something I could do to stop you" I said, not giving up yet.

"Nope"

I looked at him with puppy eyes, hoping I was cute enough to change his mind.

"No" he stayed by his words.

"But come on" I whined with a pout and put my chin to rest on his shoulder. "Don't buy my Aladdin"

"It's not yours, it's mine" Felix said and shook me off his shoulder.

"Actually it's mine, since it's my game, and I also just bought it too" Chan said but we ignored him.

"I said I wanted it first" I said. I know I'm childish, but I'm high on sugar and tired at the same time.

"I bought it first" Felix argued.

"I saw it first" Jeongin butted in, but we ignored him too.

"Why do you want it anyway?" I asked Felix.

"To stop you from getting both, and because it's good, why do you want it so much?" He asked me back.

"So I can build on it and so I can get you all bankrupt" I said like it was obvious.

"Okay that's definitely mot changing my mind" he said.

"Can we please just continue the game before I fall asleep?" Minho asked.

"Yeah come on, just let them buy it" Seungmin agreed and looked at me.

"Traitor" I said and gave him a glare.

"I'm rolling the dice now" Changbin warned since it was their turn next.

I kept glaring at Felix for a while, just to let him know I was mad at him. Although I forgot all about that when it was our turn and we landed on the beauty and the beast.

"We're buying it" I said the second I realized where we were landing.

"See I told you you would get all the green ones" Felix said.

"Don't think I haven't forgotten about your betrayal, you're lucky you're cute"

"That wasn't betrayal though" Felix said, but he seemed a bit flustered now again.

"Can't we play some music?" I then asked Chan but didn't wait for answer. "Alexa, play sneakers by Itzy" I called out, not knowing if Chan had an Alexa or not but it felt right.

Chan had an Alexa. And when the song came on the boys got hyped, and me too. Felix screaming you can call me weirdo at the top of his lungs was sure something.

The monopoly game continued but slowly with karaoke and some elements of dancing. Felix trying to teach me the dance to twice's fancy was fun and Minho screamed when I was to show what I'd learned.

Felix was a great dancer. How come he'd never showed that before? He was really passionate about teaching me too, he wasn't joking around dancing to a girl group's song, this was serious business.

Then Hyunjin joined in trying to teach me too because he didn't think Felix had thaugth me good enough. With his long hair he could even get all the hair flips. The boys were really passionate about dancing...

I still didn't learn the moves, so instead they tried teaching me got7 hard carry and I was a lost case already from the beginning.

"Yah Nora it's our turn now!" Jeongin cried to get my attention, and everyone else's.

"Oh no, I guess I need to get back to the game, you'll have to teach me hard carry next time" I said with a faked smile, definitely not meaning what I said. This was my escape. "So how's it looking?" I asked, having been away for a few rounds now.

"Good" Seungmin said.

Things were actually looking good. "We should buy another house on the greens, we have loads of money" I said.

"Not more houses there, we're going bankrupt soon and we still haven't passed by the greens" Jisung complained.

"Well that's our goal, but houses" I said.

"Chan how's it going for us?" Felix asked and came to rejoin too.

"Good, we're just a little behind the maknaes" he said.

"Ha! losers" Jeongin teased them.

"Because you had to buy that stupid Aladdin, you would have had money to buy better stuff if you hadn't bought it" I added.

"You really can't let that Aladdin go can you?" Felix asked me.

"No, I'll remember it forever" I said and nodded as if I was agreeing with myself.

Felix looked at me with disbelief. "You might as well be high right now" he commented about my state.

"I can say the same about all of you" I said back and looked at him with annoyance.

He couldn't argue with that.

"We don't need drugs to get high, just sugar, and already being tired on that" I said.

The Arcade || Lee Felix (rewritten version)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें