[30] - Let's go to the fields, ields

Zacznij od początku

Then suddenly the top of the pyramid started to disappear. It was like it was made out of sand and a wind blew it away, staring from the top and going all the way down to the bottom.

All nine of us just watched the scene without saying anything. It was quite remarkable, but I didn't know what to feel about it.

"I think I remember the ending now" Chan was the first to speak. "Parts of it at least"

"What about it?" I asked.

"The boy reached the pyramid, only to find there wasn't any treasure hidden underneath it. He had to go back home again" he explained.

I though about it for a second. "So searching for the pyramid only to reach it and realize we should go back again to the beginning of the level" I said with knitted eyebrows.

"There's more to it, but is still can't seem to remember what it is" Chan said.

"That would be good to remember now" I said.

"So are we going back now?" Changbin asked impatiently.

"But this place feels somewhat intriguing, maybe we should search it a bit first" Chan said and looked around.

"We could explore it quickly" Jisung suggested.

"It wouldn't be quickly with those two who can barely walk" Jeongin said and looked at me and Felix.

"Okay rude" I said. I could walk, just not as fast.

"You two stay here, we'll be back soon" Chan said.

Wait leave me alone with Felix? Oh boy. No.

"Wait! No!" I exclaimed.

"Sure, we'll be fine" Felix said calmly.

"You sure?" Chan asked and looked at Felix.

"Definitely" he replied.

"Definitely not" I tried saying but they ignored me. Rude.

And so the others were off and me and Felix were left alone.

I didn't know what to do, or what to say. After the fall, and... well, yeah... I really didn't know what to say.

"Could you help me sit down?" I heard Felix say. Right, we was pretty injured.

I held his arms as he sat down carefully and was about to walk a bit away from him to sit down myself. Felix had other plans though.

He grabbed my wrist so I couldn't leave and tried pulling me down right next to him.

"Sit here with me" he said.

I sat down, but I felt my heart was beating really hard. Non of us were talking, so it was awkward. We just sat there side by side.

"Have you ever though about the meaning of the two moons?" Felix asked me and looked up at them in the sky.

"I mean, they seem to measure something, but other that that, no" I said and looked up at them too. "Whats your theory?" I then asked him.