For Me

It doesn't matter where I am now. It doesn't matter what happened to me. It doesn't matter how many losses I've had. What matters is knowing where I am going and how my future looks like. All losses I had aren't real, they occurred to someone else called "the past". Yes, we need experience and knowledge sometimes. It was needed for us to go through this, to know my own power and discover my gifts. They left me so I know, I can be without them and without anyone. It's a desire to have them, not a need.

I went through that to realize my power and energy, to use them in the future and have what I want and more

I went through that to realize my power and energy, to use them in the future and have what I want and more. Now, it's enough what I went through... I tell God what I've had enough. Embody it and don't enter any experience just for the sake of it. Now I used to say and ask this to myself...

What you want from that?

Is it a desire?

No?

Then, I will leave.

I trust God and know that frustration comes from me not for Him or anybody else. Never have any doubts, dear myself. Forgetting who hurt me yesterday, but I don't forget those who love me every single day. I forget the past that makes me cry and focus on the present that makes me smile. Forgetting the pain, but never forget the lessons I gained. Keep going, sweet-self, just keep on believing. Rejoice this life! Life is so beautiful.