enhypen reactions to another member flirting with you

JUNGWON
Jungwon's glancing at Niki talking to you with a deadly gaze. He's not removing his eyes from Niki until he ends up feeling observed and awkward, so that he stops talking to you. You would feel confused, then you'd look at him being very pissed. Jungwon's grabbing your waist to pull you closer to him, so that no one else would try approaching you inappropriately.

HEESEUNG
Heeseung is a very competitive type, if someone's flirting with you, he's going to get your attention as soon as he can so he can take you somewhere else. He's very jealous, but he won't admit it. He would probably talk about it for hours. "Why is Sunghoon so interested in you? Doesn't he know you only love me?" he would state every minute. After that, he would kiss you softly to remind you you're his.

JAY
Jay's very jealous and competitive and it shows. He would probably stand in the way between you and Jake pushing him away sightly, if Jake's touching you or staring at you too deeply, you will probably experience Jay asking Jake to stop, threatening him with his eyes. "I'm sorry, Jake, but we have to go now", and he's not liking Jake anymore lol. Jay would claim you as his in a romantic way right after that... if you know what I mean 👀

JAKE
As Jake is a very sweet guy, he's not reacting sharply, he's most likely to feel disappointed and upset about it. He's probably talking to Sunoo later on, so he won't make you worried about him being jealous. Jake would repetitively ask you if you love him, he'd hug you and kiss you as Sunoo flirting with you made him feel insecure. You'd tell him he's the best, making him smile widely again ✨

SUNGHOON
Sunghoon is not showing up his jealousy, even if he's burning inside. When Jay laughing accidentally touches your leg, Sunghoon would fake a smile and put his arm around your shoulder.  He's trying hard to alert Jay that he's crossing the limit, eventually, he's telling him to stop, kindly. Once you and him are alone, he's talking to you and you can feel some anger through his words. "Why in the world he's being so touchy with you? He should know when he has to stop, right?".

SUNOO
I think Sunoo would be very direct to Heeseung, I can imagine him saying "She's my girl" to Heeseung with his sassy gaze. Sunoo would say that smiling/laughing, but he really meant it. Heeseung's most likely to not feel intimidated by Sunoo, until he's holding your hands the tightest. Sunoo would manage to make Heeseung feel like he's the third wheel, so he's leaving you two.

NIKI
So, imagine you and the enhypen members have been invited to a party and you show up with the best dress you have in your closet. Once you enter the room, all of them stand with their mouths opened. Jungwon makes his way to you complimenting how good you look in that dress, in that moment, Niki takes few steps forward separating you two. "Jungwon-hyung, this beauty belongs to my eyes". So yeah, I think he's very jealous and wouldn't let the other members' eyes land on you.