Part 7 having psychological problem contact me

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Ji haan main hi hoon."

Faizi swept his eyes over her name tag. He smiled before saying, "Monami, aapka naam aap hi ki tarah sweet hain.. mera mtlb aapki bnayi hui cakes ki tarah.."

Monami turned red from embarrassment and unconsciously replied, "Not as sweet as your words. "

Faizi paused for a moment then laughed out loud. Monami was so embarrassed she quickly added, "Sorry. "

"Oh don't be; you're quite interesting," he chuckled at her. "Come sit down and have a chat. "

Monami waved her hands. "Oh no, it's okay. I can stand. "

Faizi didn't press any further. He picked up the spoon and cut into the wine-infused fruit cake, placing it on his lips. "I'm pleasantly surprised at this combination of cream and fruit. And yeh wine ki fragrance.. jo dheemi dheemi aa rahi h.. and these flavours.., it's hard to get tired of it no matter how much you eat. " He finished the cake and reached towards the puff on the other plate. "This swan puff is even more beautiful. Itni shandaar art hain ki hume isse khaane ka mann hi nahi kar raha.. kahi yeh art bigad na jae.."

Monami smiled. "If the guests leave their cakes intact on the table, the chefs will scold me. "

With a smile on his lips, Faizi took out a business card from his shirt pocket and gave it to Monami. "Aapse mil kar achha laga mohatrama.. "

Monami took the card, blankly staring at him for a bit. "A psychiatric doctor?"

Faizi nodded his head at her. "Ji haan agar aapko kabhi koi psychological problem ho jisse aapko deal Krna ho toh Hume yaad kr sakti hain.., you're very welcome to find me. "

She accepted the business card, grinning to herself. This person looked expensive; if she really needed psychological counselling, she'd just go to the supermarket and consult the instant noodles.

Faizi seemed to have heard her thoughts as he softly laughed and said, "Seeing as you have made such a wonderful cake for me, hum aapko aadhi price me counseling de sakte hain.."

Monami became a little embarrassed again. I wonder if all psychiatrists know how to read minds.

Once she returned to the pastry kitchen, Suman ji excitedly rushed over to her. "Suman ji dekha unhone tumhe card dia Monami.. Suman ji ko bhi dekhna hain.."

Monami casually handed the card to her. Suman ji held it as though she was holding a treasure in her hand. "Oh, a psychiatric doctor. High income and high IQ type. " She took out a pen and paper from her skirt and swiftly copied his number down.

Monami glanced over and asked, "What, kya aapko koi psychological problems hai..?"

Suman ji responded, "Does lovesickness count?" Speaking of this, with some hopefulness, she asked, "Do you think that psychiatrists would sacrifice their sex appeal to cure their patients?"

Monami pursed her mouth. "Depends on their face. "

Suman ji: "..."

*****

Inside Shergill's 's building, Karan was reading over some documents in his office when his phone vibrated on his table. It was a message from 「Faizi」.

Karan picked up his phone and clicked into it.

"Janaab hum aaj unn Mohatrama Miss Monami se mile.. unki cakes sach me lajawab hai.. unki cakes me aisa Jadoo hai ki koi bhi insaan khush ho jae.. waise hume ab samjh AA gaya ki aapne unhe kyon hire Kiya hai.. par hum aapko yeh nahi btayenge ki humne apna card unhe dia h.. and I am intend to hire her as my personal pastry chef.."