Part 7 having psychological problem contact me

Hey guys, thank you for your votes and comments.

Continuing from the last part,

Ever since that day Monami had met Rishi, she had not encountered him in the following days; in fact, not even Karan had visited the restaurant.
On this day at noon, 『Sweet Dream』 had just opened for business. The store only had a few customers, who were seated in twos and threes. A gentleman wearing a suit entered the store. Suman ji's eyes lit up when she saw the man's handsomeness and personally went up to greet him. "Good morning sir, kya aapka reservation hai?"

Faizi tilted his head towards her. With a professional smile, he said, "No. "

Suman ji blinked with stars in her eyes. "May I inquire how many guests are with you?"

"Nahi sirf main akela hoon."

"Please come this way, sir. " Suman ji graciously led him to an empty table and handed him the menu.

Faizi flipped through the desserts, slowly scanning through every pastry. "Aapke restaurant ki cakes bahut beautiful hain.. kya reality me bhi yeh aisi hi dikhti hain..?"

Suman ji replied, "yeh saari photos original cake ki h, sir... Please rest assured. "

Faizi closed the menu and returned it to Suman ji. "I would like the wine-infused fruit cake and the swan puff, thank you. "

Suman ji was all smiles as she said, "Would you like to order anything else? Our foie gras here is quite good. "

"No thanks. "

Suman ji reluctantly left the scene.

In the end, it was Suman ji who delivered the dessert. Once it was placed down in front of Faizi, his brows raised, surprised by the exquisiteness of the cake. He picked up a spoon and scooped a small piece of the cake into his mouth. He then called out for Suman ji. "Aapko disturb nahi but kya main aapke pastry chef se mil sakta hoon?"

Suman ji paused for a moment before smiling and asking, "Is there something wrong with the flavour?"

"Oh, not that. It's very delicious. " Faizi showed an expression of appreciation. "Issi reason se main unhe personally thank you kehna chahta hoon.."

Monami was cutting dough when Suman ji walked in with a serving plate. She knocked a few times on the table. " Monami, table 9 wale customer ne kaha woh tumse milna chahta hain.."

Monami froze for a moment before looking at her, slightly nervous as she asked, "kyon.. kya hua... Cake me kuch problem hai?"

Suman ji slanted down her lips. "He said it was very good and wanted to personally thank you. "

"Really? For real?" Monami cupped her face in excitement. This was the first time a customer had looked for her. "Toh kya aap meri help karoge Suman ji.. maine oven me bake krne k liye rakha hai.. toh aapko na jyada nahi karna bas uss pan ko bahr niklana jab timer baje.."

Suman ji: "..."

******

Monami had already happily skipped away.

She neatened up her shirt and hat before approaching table 9. Very politely, she greeted, "Hello. "

Faizi tilted his head towards her, his eyes filled with deep interest as he asked, "Are you the pastry chef here?"