Chapter 2

I gasped.

What the hell had just happened?

I stood rooted to the spot as my anger evaporated almost immediately replaced by jaw dropping shock.

I took a quick glance around the class and my expression was mirrored on twenty other faces.

Mr McLain groaned breaking the silence and several people screamed. Most people were looking from the trapped teacher to me trying to understand as much as I was trying to understand it.

Did I...? No...how could I have?

"You!" Amy screamed pointing and me. "You did this! Let him go at once!"

Some people looked at her life she was crazy and she probably was. How could anyone humanly explain this?!
I suddenly felt a strong urge to get the hell out of here. I had to get out now. I was starting to shake.
"I have to go." I muttered picking up my bag and my books. I walked as quickly as I could out of the class but I made sure to steal a glance at Mr McLain who was looking absolutely petrified.

"Hey! Where are you going?" I heard someone scream after me.

"Some one call 911." Someone else yelled.

I ran all the way out of the doors to my car ignoring the corridor patrolling teacher I almost bumped into as I ran. I got in slamming the door as quickly as I could. I drove out of the school before anyone could stop me and I just drove.
I didn't know where i was going and I didn't really care as long as I was putting some distance between myself and the school. I drove for about half an hour until the shaking overcame me and I just had to stop. Pulled over at the side of a quiet road.

That's when I really started to shake like a little rattle and I didn't even try to control it. Tears rolled down my cheeks but I knew I wasn't crying maybe it was shock...maybe. I wanted to understand what had happened in class today but I couldn't. All I knew was that I had become so angry that I had started hearing the scream whilst I was fully awake. And the anger kind of consumed me then a bunch of unexplainable things happened.
I mean tables just didn't push themselves in a person's direction to crash them against the wall, did they? I shook my head ferociously.

What the fuck was this?

I could tell myself that I wasn't responsible for what happened but I know I would be lying but I didn't know how I could possibly be responsible. Urgh! This was so frustrating and scary.
I felt the sting of on coming tears and this time I knew I was crying for real.

Oh my God what if I was a witch? Or what if I was cursed? Or maybe I had some weird power that made me - urgh!
I didn't need this. My goal in life was to be invisible and I worked hard to get that! And then on the first day of my last year on high school this happened?

This was so messed up!

Now I was really going to be the town psycho. Everyone at school will be looking at me strangely like am a parasite. I bet even Lola would be too freaked out to stay friends with me and I wouldn't blame her. I wouldn't want to be friends with me, I wouldn't even want to know me. I was weird - weird in a bad way...in the baddest way possible. I made desks move and smash teachers a against walls. I was a teacher smasher. Specifically for hot British history teachers. And I didn't know what was wrong with me.

I sobbed into my hands and let all the tears come. All my life I had always tried to refrain from crying, keeping my tears in check but now I was the psycho so what was the point?
I allowed myself to cry for a while and i must have fallen asleep because I found myself in the closet again holding my brother's hand but something was different. I couldn't quite put a finger on it until I actually was the one screaming and my scream made everyone fall into one big gigantic black hole.