"How did you find her? Can you describe what she's doing in the forest?" She asked Pietro.

"She was hiding behind a tree, trembling. I was going to ignore her, when she started to act like she's hurting. Holding her head and whimpering in pain. I approached her and she passed out." Pietro answered.

"Any information 'bout her?" She asked Tony.

Tony started to type her name, searching for any information he could get regarding her.

"I tried it, but nothing came out." Clint said, earning our attention, "What? I got curious." He added, shrugging his shoulders.

"Anything, Friday?" Tony asked.

"Sorry, Boss. But all her files and information are classified. I can't seem to get through their security." Friday replied.

"Well, that's a first." Sam commented, earning a look from Tony.

"Maybe she's involved." Natasha said.

"She's a close friend of King T'Challa. And I'm sure he'll wholeheartedly vouch for her." I muttered.

"The King himself said that she and the supreme commander are a couple. He must have done something to keep her information hidden. You know, privacy." Tony said, shrugging his shoulders.

"The question is what is he hiding? And why? That's sus." He added, squinting his eyes.

"Friday search Frederick Windsor." Tony said, the AI quickly obeyed and displayed his profile.

"General information. Career. Education. Achievements." Natasha mumbled, "Are they soulmates?" She asked.

"His Majesty said that they didn't disclose that information." Pietro said.

"But she said she didn't have a soulmark when I asked her." Bruce muttered, earning confused looks from us.

"No soulmark?" Thor asked.

Bruce nodded, "So, Lady Davia and Sir Frederick are not soulmates." Thor said, "It's rare not to have a soulmark." He mumbled.

"I can't read her mind and I feel some magic lingering around her." Wanda voiced out, earning all our attention.

"Magic?" Bruce asked.

"The witch is correct. I can't read her mind and I felt something off about her. Something I can't pinpoint." Loki answered.

"I also noticed something about her." Bruce started, "Something odd about her headache. I can't explain it scientifically, although she said it was due to stress and was certain about it. She also mentioned a pill as her medication, but that's all." He added.

"Well, one thing to find out is to get closer to her." Clint suggested, earning collective looks from all of us.

"What? If you want to keep an eye on her and if you're that suspicious about her and her so-called soulmate. Keep your friends close and your enemies closer." He added.

"That's absolutely clever, mate. Where does she live?" Thor asked.

"Connecticut." I replied.

DAVIA

"You again." I said as soon as I saw the woman who has been frequently appearing in my dreams for the past few days.

As she saw me, a smile appeared on her lips and reached out her hand. Hesitatingly, I placed my hand to hers and pulled me gently towards her.

Warmth instantly surrounds me as she engulfed me in a hug, closing my eyes as she lightly touched my head.