Birthday Bonus Chapter 51

Start from the beginning

Tae always makes her laugh but she's not letting it show right now, "I have seven cocks that love to show me attention, what do I have any need for toys?" Then she looked at Jimin, "the older kids are at school and the younger ones are at the park with Julia. When you hear her you can yell and she'll let you out."

His eyes narrowed, "and where the fuck do you think you are going?"

Bea was already changing, getting geared up. "You already know the answer to that, I'm going to get my men back and kill some people in the process."

Tae started to whine, he doesn't like it when she puts herself in danger. "You retired, that's why we didn't tell you."

"I know, I get it. But when the chips are down, you don't keep your MVP in the dark, they've been missing for 12 hours. I'm going regardless of what you say." She snapped the magazine into the gun and placed it in the holster. Then she walked over to the computer and activated their tracking rings. She had to laugh, they were being held in the same warehouse where Yoongi and Joon discovered that she was the Princess. She waved at the two men handcuffed to her bed, "be good oh, and Daddy, I'm taking your car."

She heard him yelling and cussing up a storm as she took off down the hall. She didn't have long, both of them can get out of handcuffs and she knew for a fact that Jimin has a tracker on his car since Tae and her steal it so often. So she needed to get to the warehouse as fast as she could. She ditched the car a few blocks away, it was too loud to bring it right to the front door of the warehouse. Besides, it's the middle of the day practically, the sun is as high as it's going to get so they are going to see her coming if she's not extremely careful.

There was an open window on the second floor, the one that held what used to be an office but they just use it to store shit. This warehouse hasn't been in use for anything other than torture for a long time. She could hear them, they kept telling the men to fuck off and that they killed Todd so if they wanted revenge just get it over with already. Who the fuck is Todd? Then she remembered the day they found out she was the Princess there were two men there being tortured and Todd tried to shoot Yoongi and she killed him. That's what this is about? That fucking asshole.

She scaled the side of the building and shimmied through the window, there were three men. Two were keeping watch and one was wearing brass knuckles and punching Yoongi in the face repeatedly. Joon was restrained in the air, his feet kicking as he screamed at the man to stop and that it was him that did it. A smile crept over her face, she's going to enjoy killing these men. She took out the two guards quickly, they fell without anyone but Yoongi noticing. He grinned as blood was pouring down his face, "you are fucked now."

"Oh yeah and why is that?" The man sneered. "I not only killed Damon Knight, but I managed to get the elusive Min Yoongi. I'm untouchable."

"You pissed off the wrong person," he deadpanned before he smirked at Bea, "hello Princess, not surprised Jimin and Tae couldn't keep you back."

"Of course not," she scoffed, "they are currently handcuffed to my bed, or on their way here chasing after me since I stole Daddy's car."

The man whipped around, his eyes wide in fright. "No, the Princess no longer hunts," he said, like saying it out loud would make it the truth.

Bea pouted, "which is why I'm so mad, you stole my favorite toy and dared to mess his beautiful face up. You will die today," she shot his kneecap, the idiot didn't even try to reach for his weapon, "why did you take them?"

"They killed my brother," he screamed.

Her head cocked to the side a bit, "Todd?" He nodded his head and she grinned, "oh you dumb dumb man, I killed Todd. He betrayed my father and tried to harm my loves. If you want to be mad at someone, that someone is me." She spent about an hour in her element, it wasn't until Yoongi wrapped his arms around her that she even realized that the others were there as well.

"This isn't good for the baby, come on."

"You are pregnant?" Jimin yelled. Then he turned to glare at Yoongi, "this is why you wanted her in the dark?" When Yoongi nodded his head Jimin groaned, "why the fuck didn't you tell me? I would have tried harder?"

Bea patted his face, "oh Daddy, like you would have been able to stop me."

"Still would have tried Baby Girl," he whined. He turned to Yoongi, "congrats."

Bea bit her lip, Yoongi doesn't know yet, and now seems like the perfect time to tell him because she lives to torment this man, "oh Daddy did I not tell you? The baby is yours."

"WHAT?" Both Yoongi and Jimin yelled. She was already pregnant when Yoongi said that they should try again, but she wasn't going to tell him that. So she just giggled and nodded her head while Yoongi glared at her and Jimin started pumping his fist into the air.