Tom being evil 😈

Not long ago Cover by me lol

Third person pov :
Sis / Matt: hey guys, do you love mah bootiful face?
Me / Edd: omg sure I do!
Sis / Tom: eww nooo ugly fat mattress
Sis / Matt : *whines* tooordddd!
Tord comes out of his room and goes to matt
Me/Tord: yes?
———————

I think you kinda get who's who right?
If you do i will take off the "me" and "sis".

Third person pov:
Matt points at tom " he said i was fat, and idk the other thing he called me!" Matt said.
"Ok, what?" Tord said confused. "I hate you." And after tom said those 3 words, Edd got so angry..
Raahhh scary right...😐 Edd was disappointed in them arguing while Tord just walked away mumbling how he wasted his time for literally nothing. Tom and Matt were arguing until Edd separated them from hurting each other. "Guys stop! I'm so tired and you are just— augh!"
My sisters idea: Matt had an idea 💡 "hey Edd, why don't you just put a maid dress for tom?"
Edd can't believe it, "well n- erm ok!"
Tom says no shaking his head violently, he really doesn't want to.
"Please!?"Matt says. "Nope." Tom said. "Sigh now..." Edd says in tired frustration.
Time skip
"Hahahah! Check this out, Tord.." Matt says. ( plz no-) "oh ok! Nice 👍 " Tord says. Matt thinks that Tom and Tord should be in a room alone together (this is exactly why this ship makes me feel a little weird bc of my sister.)
But anyways, they got put in a room. And then Matt said, " why don't you flirt with Tom?"
(First of all I'm bad at flirting, at these kinda times. I was nervous..Umm well im good at flirting with myself when I'm rp by myself wait- WTH)
Tord was not gonna agree and wasn't afraid or shy to say "nope." Tom said the same thing as tord. "Do it!" Matt said with excitement. Tord was just uncomfortable but trying to just get this over with. He walks up to tom, " you look nice today??" Tord nervously said. "Wtf um thx?" Tom replied. Matt wanted to take it far with his for some reason non-innocent mind.
"You know, Tom we can now take this-"
"Hey Matt what is this room? Edd thankfully interrupted. Matt gets frustrated, "just a camera room." Edd looks at the camera and realizes that tom and Tord are escaping, so edd distracted matt. "H-hey matt, um your face looks beautiful." Matt gets surprised, "really?!" He checks the mirror. "Oh yes I do.." edd checks the cameras and sees that there out. "I gotta go sorry beautiful." Matt blushes a little "o-oh ok thanks." he said distracted by his mirror.

Toms pov :
Oh mah gash, I can't believe I got out of there wow, this uncomfortable maid dress is not fitting right with me. Well it doesn't matter if it fits or not. I go to Tord, "don't tell anyone about this, got that? I say in a serious way. "But looks like someone already knows." Tord explained, while Edd was looking pissed beside him. Tom knew he was somewhat in trouble.
"You know better than this! You could've just— said nothing else! You could've—" Edd was mad at me for saying yes but when he said this, I couldn't believe it. "I just don't want you to get hurt ok? No one." Edd said with passion. I started to form tears in his black eyes.
Matt came out mad, "YOU TRICKED ME?! HOW C-COULD YOU! I'm not beautiful.. Matt tears up and cries. "Nononono you pretty omg please." Edd zaid. Tord just sits down and watches the newest season of the children because he is bored. "Nice.." Tord said to himself. I stopped crying and saw Tord watching the "newest" season omg! "Come on guys look the newest season!" I shout out.

Third person pov :
Then they watched the tv until they fell asleep, the end.

Wow 😮 that was random..