Ulumpha: okay, next time if you do something like that don't hesitate to call us, we will gladly stay with them until you come back

Y/n: *smile* alright we will don't worry

Ulumpha: thanks, well we should go to sleep *walk to Shagra and kiss the top of Hana's head* goodbye everyone

Shagra: *hug Hana and Yuki and kiss the top of Hana's head* see you tomorrow everyone*wave energetically*

Y/n and the horsemen waited until Shagra and Ulumpha were out and their footsteps couldn't be heard anymore. As soon as that happened, Y/n turned around and asked Liliana a question.

Y/n: why did you lie about where we were?

Liliana: for two reasons, the first is that a majority of people in our camp think that Polífos is a disgusting place that should be burned to the ground with the people inside, and that's the same thing for humans in general.

Y/n: alright that's a good reason, what about the second one?

Ana: Y/n, your mother is one of the leaders of Polífos. There is absolutely no way that Hector is not aware of that and yet he never told you or tried to get in contact with Polífos. He sent us to attack Polífos knowing that she was there too, for someone who is supposedly your "adopted father", he is behaving strangely.

Y/n: yeah now that I think about it, he has many strange moments

Scarlett: but we all saw that he cared for us! When Y/n was in the hospital he kept searching for something to wake her up. When Y/n was captured he immediately thought of a plan to rescue Y/n. When the ceiling of the manor almost fell on me and the children, he protected us.

Liliana: *turn to Scarlett* Scarlett we are not saying that he wants to hurt us, I'm just saying that he is not telling us everything he knows and that there is something fishy going on.

Annie: I just remembered something, but he lied to everyone.

Y/n: *nod at Annie* yes

Dalia: he lied about what?

Y/n: *look at Dalia* he is not the one who rescued me from the school, the princesses did. I never came here before I "died", when Hector took us here, it was my first time seeing the village.

Annie: and Yuki and Hana, they were not born before you died so either they were born after you died or-

Y/n: no they are my children, I am sure of it.

Annie: alright

Y/n: let's go to sleep, and from now on we watch carefully Hector. If someone notices anything suspicious they tell the others, okay?

Scarlett: *frown* I guess

Liliana: of course

Ana: Sure hun

Dalia: no problem Y/n

Annie: yes darling

Y/n: *smile* good, well let's go to sleep

After saying that Y/n and the horsemen got in bed with the children in-between them and they drifted to sleep.

---------------------------------------------------------

(3rd POV)

Y/n was sleeping peacefully, dreaming about their future and what will happen to them. All of a sudden Y/n was transported somewhere else, she was inside a forest, there were cherry blossom trees everywhere and Y/n was on guard. The leaves from the trees were dancing in the wind giving Y/n a gorgeous show.