XVIII

~ Decorating ~

"Rise and Shine!" Charlotte yells from the front entrance, after she sees the girls laying on the couch asleep. William runs over poking their faces to wake them.

Phoebe groans while pulling the blanket over her head but William pulls it off. "Auntie, get up! We putting the tree up today!"

"Okay okay stop yelling." She gets up and stretches. "Go get the decorations from basement, will you?" Lottie asks.

"You better brought food waking me up this early." She says as she heads downstairs.

Lottie chuckles, "I'll order breakfast now then. Thank you."

She heads upstairs, going straight to Louis room not even bothering to knock on Harry's door. They still weren't on speaking terms and she didn't know how to make the first move.

Louis refused to help her with the situation at hand, which annoyed her.

She goes in and pauses seeing them in each others arms. "Louis," she shakes him gently, making him open one eye.

"What?"

"What's going on with you two?"

"Huh?" Louis rubs his eyes and looks over at Harry, remembering last night. "Oh," he smiles before slowly moving his arm from underneath Harry.

"Nothing's going on. We just had a movie night. Not that it's any of your business anyways."

"It is my business, you're my brother."

He rolls his eyes at her while getting up and leads her out of the room, "What are you doing here?"

"We came to decorate for Christmas."

"Let's have it at your house this year. It's too much going on here."

"What? No. It's always here so come help." She walks back downstairs not caring what he had to say in the slightest, traditions wasn't about to start changing now just because he had new people in his life.

Louis groans before following her down.

"William!"

"Uncle!" William squeals as he runs over to his favorite uncle and jumps in his out stretched arms. "Hi!"

"Hi, bub. You excited to decorate too, I see."

"Cause it's fun. Mommy made new stockings wanna see?" He smiles excitedly.

Louis smiles back, "You didn't like our old ones? Who idea was this?" He asks as he starts tickling him, William laughs and squirms around in his uncles arms trying to get away.

"Stop it." He laughs, "It was my idea. For Darcy."

"Darcy?"

"Yes." Louis stops and puts him down, "You made her a stocking?" He grins, loving how sweet his nephew was to everyone, especially Darcy.

"Mommy did. Wanna see?" The little boy asks again while leading him over to the bags of decorations they brought over.

"Yes, please. She's gonna be so happy."

"I hope so. Look!" He holds up Harry and Darcy's stockings.

"Oh my goodness!" Louis said in a excited childlike voice as he takes the stockings, "We should go to the store to get the stuffers. Wanna come with or stay to decorate?"

"I wanna come with. Please."

"Let's go." He puts on his boots and coat not caring about still being in his pajamas before they leave without telling the girls, they was too excited and just forgot.