XV

~ Arguments ~

"Can we go now? I'm starving." Daisy said as they look at the Penguins for the second time, because Darc whined to see them again.

"That's a little dramatic... didn't you just have a big ass pretzels and cotton candy?" Her brother asked.

"Yes, but those are treats not food." She says rolling her eyes as if she was completely right.

Harry chuckles at the siblings bickering, reminded him of Gemma.

"We should go, we can use some food." He says while rubbing his baby bump, that got Louis' attention right away. "Yeah we can go. Are we eating out?"

"We want pizza!" The girls shouted which made Darcy excited, squealing "pizza" as she runs around Louis.

"Fine fine! We can go to a pizza place next."

"No candy for her for awhile either." Louis says while picking her up as they head to the car.

"Tomlinson?!" They all hear, turning their heads together to see a goddess like man running over. His skin shines perfectly in the fading sun.

Louis blinks not believing his eyes, "Malik! What a surprise."

The man comes over grinning ear to ear, "Holy shit I never thought I'd see you again." He gives Louis a side hug since Darcy was in his arms.

"Me neither. What is up? How have you been?"

"What is up?" Harry frowns at how Louis was talking, he was never this laid back with his speech. Always being proper and professional like.

"I've been great, man, just livin it up. How about you?" Louis smiles at him as he gives him a one over, Harry notices not liking it at all.

"I've been great too. She's yours?" Zayn asks ruffling Darcy's hair as she waves.

"No but this is Darcy, a friend." Louis says not wanting to explain fully, he didn't care if it sounds weird.

Daisy clears her throat as they continue to talk as if they're not there. Which was rude in her book.

Zayn looks at them, "Hey! I remember you, Pheebs and Das, right?" He points to the wrong one when naming them.

"I'm Daisy. How do you know us?"

"He was my best friend back in college." Louis response.

"Yeah came over a few holidays before." Zayn says before looking at Harry. "I don't know you though, how's it going?"

Harry blushes, going back in his shell and not speaking at all. He didn't like how the man looked at Louis for some reason, in his mind he looked at Louis like he was a piece of meat. With his strong stare and touching ways, Harry didn't like him.

"Or not.." Zayn says looking at Louis again. "So how about we hang later on or tomorrow? I'm living here now."

"Tomorrow is fine. We have a day already planned."

"Understood. It's a date." Zayn grins as he walks backwards before turning to look for his friends.

"Date?" Phoebe says as they start walking again, she looks over at Harry before Louis.

"He probably didn't mean it like that." He smiles, thinking about how close they used to be.

"What's the story then?"

"Um nothing much just college stuff... We became friends fast and messed around a bit before he had to transfer that's all." He says nonchalantly, making Harry scoff.

Louis looks over, "What?"

"W-Why didn't you tell me you were gay?" He asked while playing with his fingers, he didn't want Louis to see the expression on his face.

"Well it's not something that just comes up in conversation, H.."

"You basically told me your whole life story when I first got here but you leave out the one thing we'd obviously have in common!"

"Harry-"

"How am I supposed to know you'd be gay? And don't say because you're pregnant, you didn't even want to be pregnant or plan it so-"

"Louis... Sto-" Phoebe tries to step in as a few people start to stare.

"You're a fucking asshole." Harry spoke, interrupting Phoebe before walking away.

He never thought Louis would use his pregnancy against him. Of course he doesn't know how it happened but it still hurt somehow.

Darcy looks between them before wiggling out of Louis' hold and runs after Harry, not that he's very far.

"I can't believe you said that. It's obviously hard for him, Lou." Phoebe said while watching Harry leave.

"I know. I felt horrible after it came out..."

"Go fucking apologize." Daisy says being upset with her brother.

"I am. I am." Louis quickly walks after Harry and stops him by standing in front of him. "Harry I'm sorry I said that."

Harry crosses his arms and glares up at the man. "Leave me alone, Louis."

"Please forgive me. I didn't mean what I said, I should've just asked if you was gay. You know I don't assume."

"Whatever! Go fuck yourself!" He says before picking up Darcy, continuing the walk to the car but Louis gets in front of him again.

"Look I was just upset cause you got upset. Why did I have to say I'm gay, when you barely tell me things about you?"

"I've told you shit, Louis! Why do you think I want to know about your old soccer days but not tell me your sexuality?"

Louis sighs, "It's not really important! I'm just your caregiver!"

The look on Harry's face said it all, he was heartbroken. He thought they were at least friends by now but to hear that coming from Louis mouth really hurt.

"Oh just my caregiver huh? Good to know." Harry gets in the car, sitting in the back seat instead of the front. Not wanting to be near Louis.

The ride to the pizza spot was awkward and silent, Phoebe holds Harry's hand as he stares out the window. He didn't mind her trying to calm him that way so he held hers back and Darcy leaned against him.

Louis kept watching through the rearview mirror feeling horrible but Harry never looked his way.

He knew he had fucked up big time.

💚💙

Yicks! 🥴🤦‍♂️
Idk what that was...