XVI**

💜 Felt like posting another chapter while editing so here it is!! 💜

~ Talking ~

The next few hours was spent with everyone chatting and enjoying their time besides for Harry.

He barely even touched his food, blaming it on him being tired, which was a lie.

Everyone knew it..

"You sure we can't go home early? The girls wouldn't mind." Louis says trying to get a something, anything out of Harry.

"I'm fine..." He mumbles, not even looking away from his phone. "You're lying, H. Talk to me."

"Don't worry about it." Harry gets up going to sit outside.

He looks up feeling the cold air brush against his face, when he looks around noticing they're in the neighborhood that Louis found them. He knew the stores and the building was right down the street, he just had to turn the corner.

Harry looks back at them before getting up and going for a walk.. to actually see where he had been. He knew it was bad but he doesn't remember it or can even picture it, everything was a blur before Louis basically saved them.

He tried not to think of the days there, of when he was getting hurt because he stole from the wrong men or was spotted by shitty homophobic teens.

He'd rather focus on right now than to dwell on how shitty life has been these past months. It seems like it's been longer than seven months to Harry.

Harry buries his hands in his pocket as he got closer to the building, not really sure how he felt going back.

Little did he know Louis was right behind him.

Louis had told the girls he was going to talk to him when he noticed Harry walking away so he quickly grabbed his coat and followed.

The pregnant man walked passed his favorite bakery and down a alley before entering the building, it was a different way than Louis seen before.

He looks around in shock at how horrible it actually was, he couldn't believe he had a child living like this. It wasn't safe for anyone.

He never even noticed the holes in the roof or how much glass and needles were around them, he thought maybe someone else lived there now.

"Harry..." Louis says from the "doorway". Harry turns away wiping his tears, "Stop following me. I wanted to be alone."

"I just wanted to talk... but you was already walking away, I followed so nothing would happen to you..." He comes in further, looking around as well.

"Nothing I'm not used to..." The pregnant man mumbles looking down, but of course Louis heard.

"You're never getting used to it again... I'm sorry for what I said,okay?"

"Stop pretending you care!"

"I do care. I'm here, aren't I?" Louis sighs, getting frustrated that the man was still so untrusting.

"For now! You're just my caregiver, right? You'll leave just like everyone else."

"I'm not going anywhere, Harry." He walks closer to him, trying to touch him but he moves away. "I didn't mean it."

"That's what everyone fucking says! Look at me now! Alone!" Harry was full on crying now, he didn't care if Louis saw him this way anymore.

"You're not alone, there's Darcy and your baby! Oh and you're fucking stuck with me so get used that. I'm not letting anything happen to you!"

"Just leave me alone!" Harry yells, covering his face and turning away again, he wasn't used to someone trying to fight for him this much.

"No!" Louis comes over and removes his hands from his face so they were eye to eye. "Look at me. I'm here.... I'm. Here." He repeated so Harry would understand that he meant in every way possible, not just physically.

Harry looks into Louis' eyes before hugging him tight and gripping onto his jacket as if he'd pull away, he was tired of feeling lonely and depressed, he was tired of fighting.

"I'm scared.." He mumbles into Louis' neck.

"I got you..."

💚💙

For a while they just held each other, calming one another with the sound of their breathing and beating hearts.

Harry took a deep breath before speaking, "I... uh I was raped..." his body shook as the words flew out of his mouth but Louis held him up, not saying a word.

"I was going back to a p-party when uh...," He gripped the mans jacket even more as the words brought back the memories. "I was uh.. grabbed and shoved in a..." His voice broke off as he spoke.

"You don't have t-" Louis tried to stop him but he continued needing someone to know, knowing Louis would listen.

"C-car. I never saw him, I only know his voice is drilled into my head.. He was so sick, so fucking gross. I'm gross."

"You're not gross, Harry."

"I feel gross..." He pulls away and runs to a corner throwing up, just talking about it made his stomach turn. He placed his hands on the wall to steady himself.

"But you're not... You didn't ask for that to happen. You're clean, pure, perfect."

Harry chuckles sadly, "Perfect? Right... I've never been called that before so don't lie to me." He wipes off his mouth and tried to blink away his tears but it didn't work.

"I'm not lying." Louis was right back besides him and was gently rubbing his back. "How are you feeling after telling me?"

"I don't know..." He looks up at him as he sniffles, "Y-you're the first to know..."

"So your parents kicked you out without knowing the whole story?"

Harry looks down, "Yep... They didn't care. All they saw was a sin..." He cries out again as he thought of them. How they looked at him.

Louis was quick to pull him in and hold him once more.

"We don't have to talk about it anymore. Let's go back to the girls, okay?" He feels Harry nod before pulling away, he wipes the boys tears before seeing a snowflake land on his eyelash, making them both look up.

"First snow fall of the year." Louis says.

"Guess you found us right in time.."

Louis smiles, "Guess so." He places Harry's hood on his head before taking his hand, leading him out of the abandoned building and back to the girls.

"Do this mean you trust me now?"

"Not one bit." Harry says looking up at him with a small smile because he knew he was lying.

💙💚

To tell the truth Harry felt release when he told him what happened, like a weight had been lifted off his chest and he could breath again, just slightly. He thought he'd never be able to tell anyone about that night, until he met Louis.

It was like God had sent him a guardian angel or something.

No one has ever been this nice to him.

💚💙

Hope you enjoyed it!!
Sorry if it was too much!!

I cried writing this chapter!!
I hadn't wrote on this story since Jan 22, now it's Aug 22(when I finished)!!